1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Party Aftermath

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Pizza, Jan 29, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Pizza

Pizza Ballista Bolt Thrower

[​IMG]

Hello nerds, party people, gamers, Galen's and bastards. There's quite a bunch of people on here. I assume there's party people too, as there are enough guys with the age to legally party like a madman. Have you partied, or done somethings in the weekend wich weren't the smartest choice, but fun? Have you got some good stories about parties or retarded stuff you've done last weekend?

This is The Party Aftermath topic, The Party Aftermath is a private conversation, where you can discuss anything related to partying, wild weekends, etc. Even though the actual point is discussing past wild parties/posting information about it the day after (being hungover! woo?) we also appreciate posting in the conversation during an event (life updates ftw!). Sharing funny stories while under the influence is allowed, although don't just do dumb shit to impress us; we're sure you're pretty cool aready. Sharing funny stories from days past is okay too.

The discussion and talking happens in a private conversation since the official age limit of the KAG forums is 13+ and what with thinking about legal issues, and the reputation of KAG forums, and stuff, it's best we just keep things off to one side. We don't want to be setting a bad example for young people playing KAG, seeing pictures and reading stories about crazy antics and stuf. It's just not done, and could obviously cause problems for KAG forums, so that's why it's under wraps.

It's best if only people from over 18 years old join. No hard feelings towards anyone, we just have things to consider.

If you want to join the fun n' talks, you can ask me to add you here. Please do not try to join the conversation if you're not by legal age to join.

Warning: Fun as the topic can be (parties, woo!) there's always the possibility of something that's a trigger coming up, so if parties aren't your scene then maybe best steer clear.

Rules:

1 No flaming, fighting, beefing, anything that comes down to that. This place is love n' peace, playfully calling known ones from the forum by nicknames or such 's okay, Joking's okay, but nobody wants to be called junkie. Keep it cool.

2 No selling tickets, drugs or whatever to each other. If you really want to meet up it's awesome to do so, but this isn't a marketplace. Do that shit elsewhere (like you probably do anyway).

3 Please only post pictures of people if you've got permission. Nobody likes their face to be randomly placed on the internet in a possibly negative way.

4 Listen to the moderators/administrators of the forum. We can't cross the forums borders. @FuzzyBlueBaron will be in the conversation from the start and as a forum administrator his word is our law.

5 Please refrain from raging. If you don't have humour, or enough knowledge of the English language to understandwhat's a joke and what isn't, this won't be the best conversation to join I guess. Everyone (above 18) is welcome, but please behave like a decent human being, misunderstandings could happen. Stay polite, don't go all out rage shitstorm, it ruins the fun.

6 As stated, do not try to join if you're under 18 years old.

This also isn't the place to talk about (former) addictions. A headsup's okay, but don't make addiction the topic of the conversation.

I've discussed this with @FuzzyBlueBaron , he gave me permission to do this, and helped me setup the terms to make this work. Special thanks to FBB

Please do not post in this topic unless you want to join the conversation. This isn't a place to discuss, just a place to join the conversation. Tell us your age before joining, please.

Current people in the conversation:
    @Pizza
    @Sette1996850
    @FuzzyBlueBaron
    @hierbo
    @Duplolas
    @Noburu
    @Konoko
    @Apronymous
    @Auburn
    @Juaro
    @Bitch_Pleasicus

Peace out,
    Pizza

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    Noburu, hierbo and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  2. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Oh babe babe, add me in! HEHE

Pizza likes this.
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Pizza likes this.
  4. Pizza

Ah, the first misunderstanding. I've known Sette for some time and know he's 18. Please post your age even if you know me, to avoid such things :heart:
    :yes::heart:

AmestriStephen likes this.
  5. hierbo

hierbo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Well, I don't have anything exciting to add at the moment, but I do have a couple of good stories, so I promise I will in the future!

I am 36 years old.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Pizza like this.
  6. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Lol. Oh man. Oh maaaaan.

Please invite me to your conversation. The things I have seen. The things I have done. The pictures I have of those things that I did in fact see and do. Priceless.

@Pizza

Pizza likes this.
  7. Pizza

@Duplolas Please tell us your age man. It's to keep these forums a kid proof place. ::D:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  8. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Its on the forum profile.

Born July 17th, 1996 in Arlington VA.

I lived in Bill Nye the Science Guy's Brother's house for the first two years of my life.

Suck it.

hierbo and Pizza like this.
  9. Pizza

Ah, no hard feelings mate. This topic was only allowed under certain terms, carefull age restrictions being one. I asked people to specifically post the age in this topic because of that. Looking forward to your stories and pictures. Welcome aboard matey ::D::smug:

10. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I need to know how nude some pictures can be though. That would be nice.

11. Pizza

@FuzzyBlueBaron you got the answer to this? I don't, I don't know what the rules about this are, as I'm no forum administrator/moderator.

12. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I drink hard liquor and chase it with beer literally every day. My liver hates me. Am i in?

FuzzyBlueBaron and Pizza like this.
  13. Pizza

That's exactly what I do! I remember you being an oldfag. Confirmed your age via IRC to be sure.:heart::wink:

Edit: rule 7 added. Thanks for the reply @FuzzyBlueBaron

Noburu and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Does, does this mean we share a birthday?... :ehh:

{edit}
    Also, for the record, I'm 26.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  15. Konoko

Konoko Shark Slayer

So i'm basicaly that annoying kind of party goer :

Cyberpunknotdead.jpg

But I like parties stories and got a few that I can try to translate.

demn it's good to be 29 and not the oldest fag there <3

Pizza and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  16. Pizza

Welcome mate :heart:

17. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

So I really don't go to parties, I just don't like loudness and large amounts of people, but I do like hearing about the crazy shit that happens at parties. ehh, why not? Sign me up. I'm 19, probably won't contribute much, but I'll get a kick out of reading stuff.

Noburu likes this.
  18. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Though I'm only 18.

19. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Im one of the oldest oldfags on here :P Hierbo has me beat tho!

hierbo, Pizza and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  20. Pizza

Welcome :heart::yes:

Edit: @Juaro 's in, confirmed over IRC. Welcome sexy German party beast. :heart:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
Mods: BlueLuigi