1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Friday Night Classic Rumble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snow, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Snow

Snow KAG Guard Tester

I was thinking maybe starting with Feb 20th (not this upcoming Friday as I won't be online), we get a Friday Night league going. It'll be a perfect way to release steam at the end of a work or school week. Every Friday at say 9pm Mountain Time we fill up a server and destroy one another.

If there is enough interest, we can make this happen and I can prepare a list of simple rules that we'll abide by. Flame wars over the previous matches can be engaged in the next day (on Saturday). :P

Lemme know what you think.

2. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

Weekly games mean people know when other people are gonna be around. solid idea.

3. hierbo

hierbo Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I dig it. I won't usually be able to participate cause I have my kids on weekends, but I could host if you guys are looking for a solid US server. Let me know if there's interest.

Contrary, miniu and master4523 like this.
  4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I'd play, but I'm rusty and i'm fps laggy on classic but not on beta (go figure).

5. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

There is a solid us server that everyone looks right past, its the uswest gtb ctf

6. Snow

Snow KAG Guard Tester

Excellent. Starting to get a bit of interest. This is good. And yes, we'll need a good US server. I'm not able to host one atm myself (plus I'm in Canada, with our superior throttled networks), but that may change. So either Hierbo's server or USWest GTB CTF would probably be the best connection for most players. And Hierbo, I very much appreciate your offer. :)

7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Ok i'm out then, I'm aus and I can't play for shit on US servers (lag).

8. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

if US ill pop in for the first one and see how I like it

if its at 9pm mountain time it will be 10pm in Chicago so PUT THE KIDS TO SLEEP

9. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

GTB is prepping for the 20th. Will be 2 new maps for everyones enjoyment.

10. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I cast Thread Resurrection!

This would be an interesting idea. It just sucks that I work an afternoon shift, which means I'm at work from 2 til 10:30.

Haste likes this.
  11. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

Spell failed; you need more mana.

thebonesauce likes this.
  12. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

But.... but… easter load mana …