1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Thieves Guild

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by CaptainKyle, Aug 9, 2014.

1. I can't, because i don't control the other players brain everyday to ask them to play the game or being active, levi. Maybe I can arrange the players, but we are all very busy nowadays.

2. Doesn't help that only master4523's roleplay server is the only secure one, and dayleaf left for Beta.

3. Thank you for your words of wisdom that hoisted our spirits up so high, We will remember what you said that day and think about how pointless this was in all of existence.

Amen

4. Don't worry, our clan is not dead, it's a forgotten clan that is still alive.
    Since many members of our groups slowly vanish, only a few honorable players are the one who decide to keep moving on.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 25, 2015 ---
    Levi9 what's your fav color? and don't choose blue and yellow :P
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2015 ---
    As well as red and orange XD
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2015 ---
    Fuck it, I'm too lazy to wait for you answer Xd Sorry. The reason why i want your fav color is to add it into these guys clothes.

I'm about to make a funny comic base on these real players character in our clan whom are in the thieves. So this is a just a layout of how i can draw them if I'm about to make a comic.
    Perhaps i may need you suggestions for the coming comic with funny plots : )
    Kyle with is the leader of the clan, the first guy i drew there:
    He's basically a fearless bear who love to drink beer, whine and vodka... idk, that's what i think Kyle best describe.
    Me, Cookies is a retard and stupid sh*t...yep
    You Levi, is a naughty motherf**ker so ye, you are knight with a shield on your back equipped with couples of mini knifes and a sword.
    Then Livsnitch who I consider is very smart. So she would probably the most accurate shooter in the plot, but she is quite weak. : P hehe
    Bloodmoon, some serious dude who play as knight like Levi as well, but he's a longsword man which can tear up shields i guess : P.
    There will be more characters in OUR clan to this series.
    Can you guys have a look and suggest something more to this new thing?
    derp
    thanks.
    Also suggest how the plot should start. Related to KAG.

[​IMG]

5. levi9

levi9 Bison Rider

lol, my fav color is Green,Brown and maybe Black with Dark red shadow's.
    Good luck with the series through ;)

6. levi9

levi9 Bison Rider

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiccckkkkk!!! Sorry me have no Idea's. But maybe we have our own castle in the shadow's and someone stold our gold? idk, anyway what program did you use to make dat o.0

7. levi9

levi9 Bison Rider

9/10!!! Good story line indeed, and its really interesting what happened when they where a child.
    Cookies, you are the best story Maker I have known now. And keep the series up, guys what ya think?

9/10: Child Hood, Family, Sense, Interesting,Friends,Who's who,Meeting and what they did.

8. Somewhere in every chapter/part/section, my Ohman Construction business :D

9. i will probably make you a thief, who construct a hideout.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 27, 2015 ---
    You will expect me to complete a chapter within 3 months or more : ). So ye, i have alot of great ideas. EACH CHARACTER in this clan will have their own flashback stories furthermore in the story and how they became a thief.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2015 ---
    ''9/10: Child Hood, Family, Sense, Interesting,Friends,Who's who,Meeting and what they did.''
    You will then discover the true sadness along the story which is not just that, one of them is betrayal.

10. levi9

levi9 Bison Rider

Yeah those are just the things you need in the story that you. Added witch is 9/10. And I wonder what meh story is :P

11. Lev, you are a knight from a 14th squadron of the red empire army. Your squad missions is to patrol the forest path and carry supplies from one place to another. One day, the squadron was ambushed by the thieves killing all of the knights, only two survived which is you and the squadron's leader. The other guy ran away succesfully while you are captured by the thieves, though was nearly executed by Kyle, Cookies refuse and use you as a hostage to give us informations. Times goes by, you then prove your worthiness to us and your skills, I finally accept you, to the brotherhood.

Your childhood:
    Your parents was murdered by the red army in front of your eyes because they are suspected being a spy for blue, yet you are lucky to survive. You ran to you uncle's house and retold him everything that happened. The uncle raise you until you grow up until he died. His house and property was taken, you are homeless and was forced to join the empire army. This, is where you story begins.

12. levi9

levi9 Bison Rider

Intresting, theanks for telling :)
    Also this Seri'es is getting more more Exiting, cant wait to see it :D

13. There's even more. :) but making a comic with color is going to take a while. A frame will probably takes 1 hour to 2hr. It's like drawing artwork(s).
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 28, 2015 ---
    The other thieves, CaptainSlyfox, Livsnitch, BluMarie, Meatitzfinest, Convicted, Dayleaf, Fanatic, Zo, Art1zt, Dan, Someonehere, Jrlonglegs, leastorm.

Maybe a little chance of Squirebiddles, Icemusher and Eragon.

14. levi9

levi9 Bison Rider

I'm a very fast drawer, more of an artist. Maybe if i prove it i can show you.

15. What program are you using?

16. levi9

levi9 Bison Rider

What program would you prefer me using?

17. Adobe illustrator is the one Im temporary using.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  18. levi9

levi9 Bison Rider

it cost money. I'm Using Paint but i have really good art skill's so it will look pretty good. I'll post a picture soon.

19. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

paint tool SAI and sketchbook pro might be some alternatives you can use. can upload if you want.

20. levi9

levi9 Bison Rider

sure go for it Yagger
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 1, 2015 ---
    Also heres the picture i prommised drawing fan shadow orb.png let me know if you think it's bad and i'll get a level 2 image of it