1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

1+ He's a cool guy.

2. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

(I know that you're not looking for admins right now, but I still thought that I'll make an admin app, in case you're looking for someone :P )

So yeah, I'm Pinxviin, but my nickname is [bar] The Dragon Slayer (Because of roleplay reason ofc), I visit the server very often (on some days not, because of school, but that'll change). I'm 16 years old, live in Estonia (+2 UTC), have a great sense of humor, very talkative and friendly.
    I am a really good roleplayer, I've done lots of forums roleplays, played on lot of roleplaying games and servers. In fact, I have already thought of my own fantasy world with lots of different characters and such. My english is pretty good too, but I may make some grammar mistakes here an there. I can also understand a little bit of russian, as I'm learning it, thought not much, since I got a bad memory.
    So why do I want adminship? Not because I want to catch greifers and ban them (but I will do it anyway), but I want to make players' roleplay experience better. I want to teach new players better, make awesome events, have fun with my friends and other players better without rule-breakers and warn rule-breakers and explain what they were doing wrong and stuff. Sure it may look like this doesn't have to do anything with admin position, but apparently players act like admins are their gods or masters. Like when I say to a person to stop breaking the rules and tell them what to do instead, they just don't listen (and apparently I usually don't have enough evidence anyway). But when an admin pops out then they're sorry and such.
    I want players to take me a bit more seriously, yes I know they already should do that but they don't. So instead of annoying an admin to come online and help or report them, I want to explain and warn them myself. That way the server would be better and have more people on it (I hope).
    I have had adminship experience. I was an admin in lot of servers back in Classic (KARPS for example, but it was taken down few days after I became an admin) and have been admin in few 'Full KAG' servers too (But sadly they're all taken down :c ). I also don't see admins on very often when I play, probably because everybody is busy then.

And one thing has really bothered me. You might have heard or seen me rage and swear alot in RP server and give the server a bad name. But I don't mean it. I usually have had a bad day or lots of people are pissing me off I just lose control and sanity. However, I've been starting to be very calm and friendly lately. Whenever I say a bad thing, I regret it later on and will be sorry. So I am once again terribly sorry about swearing and being mad, it's not your fault, Aphelion has done a really great job making this server and you admins and donators keeping this server up and full with people. If there is a bad player, it is not your fault.

So yeah, I really love this server and I'd love to have a whole more reasons to visit this server often.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. I'm pretty sure @stabborazz, @king-george, @Atreides6262, @eragon200012, @Krabe, @Sirpixelot, and some other people can reccommend me.

P.P.S. Also sorry for insulting the server on dev.viridimilitis.com forums, I should next time see things out for myself instead of 'trusting' my friends about everything.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  3. Krabe

Krabe Horde Gibber

1+ to PinXviiN a good roleplayer, i never saw him griffing or doing something against the rules.

4. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Is that for War_Crab or Pinx ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2015 ---
    +1 for Pinx, and no its not becouse he is in my clan.
    He played alot on the server and he always helped with reporting griefers.
    He tells me on steam when there is a problem in the server and no admins are online, overall a good player.
    Even if he may get angry at griefers sometimes, I don't think that will be the case when he is in an admin position.

And i'm teaching him the skill to stay cool, when he doesn't Obey I whip him. >:)

--- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2015 ---
    Ive seen War_Crab a few time's in beo's Zombie server.
    But I don't know him well enough to give much feedback.

5. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Those who have applied lately I'm bringing some news,

As of now we are "quite" covered on European time-zone and thus we really do not have any more need for admins in those time-zones. As for PixViin's words of having respect of word and people listening, that comes with time and experienced players around you. Though we have also discussed about making sure rules would be followed little bit more strictly and issues of having too many kids online.

So currently we are in need of people that are from American time-zones. Times when most of Europe is in deep sleep or barely waking up for school/work.

Yours truly,
    The admin team

6. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

@War_Crab Son, you should hold your jimmies tighter, the admin group has debated a lot about your situation and we've decided not to accept you in the current times.

With love 'Coon:heart:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  7. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Not quite, the mornings and sometimes afternoons, there are no admins. Sure, there might be an admin lurking around the server a bit but that's rarely. I very often play at these times and have troubles with other players quite often.
    I'm not saying that you have to make me an admin immediately since I play at these times, no. I'm just saying that maybe an admin in Europe should check the server at mornings/afternoons a bit more often.

But I'm glad that you guys have been thinking alot lately about rules and such. I also hope that finding admins in America time-zones will be succesfull. :P

8. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This place is getting quite unneeded replies and full of off chatter. For now try opening new converstaions between eachother.

As for european times we can brush up current active admins to check into morning side europe as well. Plus PiX, you don't need to be "afraid" of bothering admins, calling them on server. It's never annoyance to us and never should be. If any admin wouldn't care for such requests, they would not be good admins.

We do need more american side admins. You however were denied on basis of your acting here: spamming Chat and those unneeded jokes. No offense but the maturity scale you put on your application seems to be quite a lie. We are looking for people little bit more serious about the admin position and wellbeing of server.

Fun is good, but as admin you need to know where to make fun. i.e. Roleplaying on server is fun. Being too hyper and "emotional" with needless jokes on this thread seems, meh...

9. Atreides6262

Atreides6262 Bison Rider

And you completely forgot about me...

P.S.
    +1 for @PinXviiN if it's still counted

10. Rspwn

Rspwn Base Burner

+1 for @PinXviiN as he has proved to me he is capable of this position.

11. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Not the case.
    Not the case for you either, we had some rethinking on your position as staff after talking a bit more.

12. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Way to much side chatter here, deleted anything that is not an application or response.

This thread is simple and does not involve much, if you want to talk do it in another thread. Make your application, wait for a response.

Locked until further notice.
    (not sure why this was unlocked anyway)

13. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

We are once again taking applications, but there are some new rules for everyone to be aware of:
    • You can edit your application anytime after posting it, but posting anything else is prohibited and will result in being declined. There are some exceptions, such as when an admin asks you a question or you've been accepted.
    • If you are not an applicant you may only post to tell applicants whether you support them or not. Write +1 if you do, -1 if you do not, and a little something as to why after.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  14. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

I've had moderate experience when it comes to being an Admin; I've been one on multiple occasions on KAG Classic, but only twice on Beta. I know I'm not the most liked person on the KAG Forums, or the most friendliest, but atleast I do my job. Not sure what else to put in this application; details about myself perhaps? Well I'm 17, from England (Explains my cynicism), I attend to a College that has driven me insane... uuuhm.. I like the colour green? I don't feel the need to say much more about myself, my general nature, my intentions and such.. you most likely already know a lot about me anyway in the first place. Such as PinxViiN & king-george, they know me quite well.

The only times I act jokingly or such is when I'm around my partner or any of my friends.. which let's be honest, I don't have many. Heheh.

I'm sure there's one or two people that'd give me a +1.

15. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1
    SJD360 is serious, and takes situations very good.

16. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

+1
    He may seem like a "bad" person but really he isn't.

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

You're accepted

Okay actually, +1 for him. He was an amazing roleplayer in KARPS and still continues to do forum RPs.

18. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I wish to be an admin. I have a little bit of skill with the admin from messing around in death match in alpha but I believe I could learn quickly.
    I am online a lot even if I drop kag for big gaps at a time. I truly believe I can make the server a better place. I am not an abuser with power (unless I decide to be a tyrannical king in RP) and I am fair with punishments. I ask you give me chance even if I'm demoted a week later to show my worth and to learn how to use the admin console.

If you choose me to be an admin, I promise you I will try my best to be fair, active and loyal.

Thanks, orange_otter_01

edit: another reason, I am from nz, and more or less aussie time zone, I hear you need those people

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  19. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

Hi, i'd like to be an admin mostly because i'm a passionate rp and I usually takes things lightly, even insults. I always try to keep coldheaded as possible, which can be put to good use in admins matters. I have admin experience in other games, browser games (like The-West, Tribal Wars, etc), I like to help people with their troubles and stuff.
    I may not be the most famous person on AR (i only started playing last month, and since then i have a total of 100hours played... all of them AR), but i'm usually online most of the time...

If you'd like to know anymore about me feel free to ask me anything.

Basic things about me:
    Portuguese, from Porto.
    19 yo.
    Currently studying cinema, photography and multimedia. I know my basic around code, mostly Web, AS2 and 3, Algorithm and a little bit of Javascript. I'm also pretty confortable with PS and AI.

Greetings, Ingra :potato:

20. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay