1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{☼} -SunBros

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by finleymars, Feb 13, 2015.

1. finleymars

finleymars Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Due to the original group being busy and not as active as I want, SunBros is under reconstruction:gear:, and I am looking for players ready for clan wars.
    Clan wars are typically 5v5 :blue:CTF:red: matches. This means 1 builder :builder:,3 knights :knight::knight::knight:, and 1 archer:archer:

To be a member of the group, you must have mumble (mic is preferred :eek:, but not a requirement:wink:) , and be relatively active on the forums as well as in kag.

If you want to join, just respond with what class you would like to be, and why you think you can be a valuable member of the group.

If you are confused :huh?:, feel free to ask me any questions you have on Steam, or in kag (in game name: Bas). Remember to check the forums as often as you can.

I have given up the clan war stuff. Now this is just a clan for the funz. Just ask me before adding the tag. Ill probably say yes. Now I'm part of Syn and all my clan war stuff is in Jiggy's hands. If anyone really wants for this clan to be competitive feel free to tell me all about it once you have a group of dependable people.

\o/
    SunBros.png

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  2. SoraBorealis

SoraBorealis Catapult Fodder

I want to be in these pracitces and wars, add me on Skype if you need; sora.borealis or just contact me on Steam.

3. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Good luck Bas!

4. finleymars

finleymars Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

haha yep....I'm trying

5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

@finleymars, please fix your thread according to the rules found in the stickies of this section.

6. Moved to Social/Casual, as this clan is no longer competitive.