1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The psychology behind KAG Sandbox players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SirDangalang, Feb 8, 2015.

1. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Now I actually like sandbox servers. When you get together a bunch of peeps and build insane contraptions that are just not feasible in a KAG match it's a really fun causal experience.

And yet with everything that is pixelated glory at the end of fingertips fuelled by commands and your imagination...

There's the guy who spawns the 5 billon bison/sharks/necromancers etc. To the point where he himself cannot do anything but be kicked on a regular 15 minute rota each time he/she joins, while taking some odd pleasure in lagging out his pc possibility reducing it's lifespan.

Discuss the mind of this disturbed individual fellow Kagites. What drives such monotony in ones brain?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    icemusher likes this.
  2. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

It's called being a shitter. The shitter is the one who takes pleasure in the suffering of others. It's why anon likes to water spam boulder people. I actually enjoy being a shitter myself. It helps make the game more relaxed and less serious all the time

3. SirDangalang

But being a shitter requires finesse my dear swine of the dirt!

For example your stairway to heaven (Led Zeppelin approves) that you build during matches ;D

Somehow I feel that !bison × 90 just lacks the shitter magic compared to getting wrecked by an tramp powered boulder minigun ;^D

4. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I think it's a less mature version of the shitter my dear friend! They must be a younger less informed version. They think trolling like that will make them feel fulfilled; however, they are wrong, they are very wrong! They are suffering too! They don't know how to troll in the long term, they are only thinking in the short term. It's all about mind set. Will I get kicked by spamming water? Probably not. Will I get kicked for spawning buffalo? Yes, most definetely. I'm assuming it's just a 12 year old kid that doesn't know how to be a proper shitter

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  5. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Well, people that find joy in stealing the joy of others is nothing new on the internet. They actually do enjoy griefing, elsewhere it brings them only disadvantages. What's more, they are capable of actually putting effort in their actions, they can actually think, give himself trouble knowing that his work will pay off in a moment (and by pay off I mean ruin someone's experience of the game).

I'm 15 and yet seen enough life (or at least internet), that I learnt to never say "nobody can be that dumb".

icemusher likes this.
  6. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

Oh, Oh i havent been invited to this convo, except the difference between me and @TheDirtySwine is that .1 he is gud, 2 he is game shitter, i am forum gay asshole

7. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I think the reason ppl do that stuff is because they like to destroy what you worked hard to create. (They are meanies XD)

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  8. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

All very profecional tips

9. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

Actually,
    there are people who like sharks ok?
    Sharks :3

We don't spam sharks for no reason, its just that we liek shark and shark endanger so more shark= :3

:3:3:3
    No shitter
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 14, 2015 ---
    Thats not true,
    I just like sharks. Theres nothin wrong with that

Ozminer likes this.
  10. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Refer to DirtySwine's signature, it's literally that simple.

11. SirPowningham

SirPowningham Catapult Fodder

We all take shits, I am taking one right now. Your argument is invalid.

12. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

Getit.
    It helps the game get more relaxed?getit>
    badumptssssssss
    wotever

13. SirDangalang

Necro-ing my own thread because because a guy called Papyrus crashed the z place server with Greg spam.

However the main point to this story is that I spelt "Cool Dude" in wood back wall and instead of flipping with excitement like any self respecting undertale fan would be, he ignored it completely.

Like how are brain dead are players nowadays to be entertained more by mindless spamming than reacting to someone referencing the game you are passionate about? Enough to name yourself the character the reference is about?

This concerns me dear kagamaniacs. I need some therapy spaghetti/ pot noodle :rektlord:

ParaLogia and AmestriStephen like this.