1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Save Sandbox!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SirPowningham, Mar 1, 2015.

1. SirPowningham

SirPowningham Catapult Fodder

It has been invaded by a mass army of griefers, killers, spammers, and other unwanted jerks!

DO NOT HATE

EDUHUCATE

2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

LOL
    and your solution is ???:uhh:
    you've gotta know that most of those griefers and spammers are just what you called "unwanted jerks" and KAG is just like any other game ,there are good players who respect others and there are those who try to show up so that they will be "famous" even if they were called "The Worst Griefer In KAG":smug:
    The only solution I can suggest is getting good admins that could make the server a safe place , or speak with all the players playing in that server and convince them to kick that "intruder" (it won't be hard thanks to the new VoteSystem and to the Lazy players that just vote yes without even knowing the issue (-_-):anger: ) ...

3. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

:) You guys don't understand how griefers feel :3

You gotta be one to feel one

PUNK123 likes this.
  4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Right, I remember the hell I used to raise on this one server years back.........but those were different times
    Pain......you do know that sandbox is just building with other players which is basically aph's roleplay(where there is decent moderation)

Just....uh.....go back to hating Zen :wink:

5. SirPowningham

SirPowningham Catapult Fodder

doesnt make griefing and killing ok. Besides I dont hate Zen, I love fucking with them though :P

PUNK123 likes this.
  6. Brownies

Brownies Ballista Bolt Thrower

Personally i Never had Grifers, Spammers on my last Server, thanks admins.

7. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

let me guess , you forgot that !spawnwater issue your server faced? :rollseyes: and all the players spamming water here and there , which was a huge problem? ::P:

8. Brownies

I know. When Spawnwater was allowed i left kag, see i paid 1month the 4Nov, and i leaved the 5th.

9. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

bro , all what I wanted to say is that sandbox issues happen and in most cases you will meet a greifer or a spammer daily , even if you have great admins so saying that you had Never got griefers or intruders in your servers isn't totally right ::):

10. Brownies

Yea i already got Grieffers or spammers but ln 2-3 they have been warned.
    they had 3Lifes, and after 3lifes it Will Be perma ban. They Never restarted