1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG [Solved] Refunding with 2pack deal

Discussion in 'Help' started by BananaSlicer, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. BananaSlicer

BananaSlicer Catapult Fodder

Hello,

I am thinking of buying the game for my friend's birthday (and also myself), but my computer specs aren't the best. I'm not sure if my computer can handle it, if my game doesn't work properly but his does, will I be able to get 1 refund, so he can keep his game(since his computer is fine)?

BananaSlicer

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I think they can. Can you show us your specs?

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Might not be possible for the 2-for-cheap deal, as its only like 3 bucks more.
    Might be able to refund the 3 bucks but we're losing like 70c minimum each transaction with paypal.

You can, however, try the version from kag2d.com and play it offline to check overall performance - its not quite as good a stress test as playing online but you'll see if there are any crazy compatibility issues, and even if your computer cant handle 20-30 player servers, you'll know if you're able to play smaller games with your friend.

4. darDar

darDar KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.