1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rulers/ Kings and queens

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by JTank, Mar 23, 2015.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. JTank

JTank Catapult Fodder

They should have kings of guilds and they could put tax on the coins that the people of the guild.
    This could be cool for roleplaying servers.
    And kings could be overthrown.
    Much more ideas could be added with this

PinXviiN likes this.
  2. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Man I thought the other day somthing similar, a game with 12 people, 3 teams of 4 people, similar to age of empires: a huge map with different zones thought with strategy in mind (forests, stone caves, lakes with plenty of space, mountains with gold...) and it would be like a TTH but u should build the halls with some mod that requires a huge amount of stone and wood, and then defend the hall to take territory. The objective would be to capture the enemy princess or something like that, maybe like the !princess geti sprite but one for each team and it can't be killed just follows whoever presses e near it and if an enemy takes it to their hall then that faction is eliminated...

Stevedog and Sky_Captain_Bjorn like this.
  3. JTank

JTank Catapult Fodder

But what about the reward for it? not too op but and OK prize depending on how hard the base is.

4. If anything this should be a mod IMO

5. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

obviously :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 24, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 24, 2015 ---
    idk man, it's just a silly idea :C

6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

using geti's quote because it somewhat applies and I still lol at it every time I read it(I removed random crap from it and get the funnier parts)

7. PhTechCube

PhTechCube Retarded Warlord

I think thats a great idea, I'm a big fan of roleplay but there should be like a mod for voting for a king or queen, because some people don't care :P. Anyway I'm 100% with your idea

Mods: Rainbows