1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

The proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is yellow, not blue. So I guess your not a steam scrub....yea, you're fine.

2. Heisennberg

Heisennberg Bison Rider

Kag just lost it LOL

ieatpieandlikepie likes this.
  3. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

K this happened in 2012 but was way different. Probs barely related.
    Since no aus has been infected, doubt the guy whose doing it is aus, and also think it's maybe a dev....

That pretty much only rules out Geti....

Yeah.... I'm giving up on science

Solaris and ieatpieandlikepie like this.
  4. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

Noticed that the new Pink ones have a "light pink" colour, while the elders, like @Galen (give me the colour btw, or i will hug you to death) they have a darker pink.

5. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

Please, I'd rather be majenta.
    Everything is seeming a bit darude, like everyone just turned pinnk
    and everyone who asked for the pink didn't turn pink

I'd like to be the only one with yellow pls, turn everyone else into pink i dont care
    Or majenta
    Majentas cool
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2015 ---
    Rename to save the manatees pls <3

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Attn: ALL forum members! The dung just hit the fan!!!

An emergency correspondence just received from Gerald Baldwin of the RSCPR:
    So. Yeah. We're in trouble.

There are now two things that everyone here will have to consider: 1) which survival supplies you'll be using (explanation below); 2) whether or not we should make use of the gamma burst device RSCRP has sent us.

Re: 2) --- Gerald was unsure as to whether the device would be effective (or even beneficial!), but I spoke to the head spark down in their R&D and she assured me that there would be "No, there'll be absolutely no problems! Promise! I'm 95% ±2% certain". I figured this was a decision that the community as a whole should decide on, so I've re-vamped the poll at the top of the page to allow people to have their say.

Re: 1) --- The shipment of survival supplies has arrived; however, it seems that we're short on some things. Thus I'm giving everyone 50 Plaguebux™ and it's up to you guys how you want to spend them on the items below listed below (accompanied by a brief description):

• Baseball bat (bash things! duh!) 10$
    • Machete (slice things, yay!) 15$
    • Ice pick (wtf? idk why they sent us these, but I guess you could stab things?) 5$
    • Welding gloves (bc everybody needs hands!) 5$
    • Kevlar helmet (seem to be ex-army issue?) 25$
    • Thick denim overall (better than nothing, I guess) 10$
    • Leather trench-coat (comes in black, brown, or red(??)) 20$
    • Combat boots (there seem to be an endless supply of these, so we'll probably have your size?) 5$
    • Perspex riot shield (they have Policja written on them. Guess we know where these came from! ^_^) 30$
    • Air horn (only single use, but has a little hand-pump attached; 'though it'll probably take all day to refill it) 25$
    • Pack of bandages (looks like there are 6 to a pack, which is good; although they don't seem particularly long bandages...) 15$
    • Bottle of what might be iodine? (100's of uses and probably better than nothing in a pinch. Although, tbh, there's nothing to say what help it will be...) 5$
    • Pack of flairs (3 to a pack, might be good if you need help!) 10$

Please post in the thread stating the items you'd like (taking care to not spend more than 50 Plaguebux™, ofc).
    ---

As for actually using these items, simply responding to a zombie attack (by commenting after it, stating what you're using) should be enough. If you plan on using multiple items (say, for example, bashing the zombie with a Baseball bat, and then using a few drops of iodine to help clean out any wounds afterwards) just say so. Yes, I do believe you can dual wield.

I think that's it? Please shout out to me if something isn't clear/doesn't make sense!

Let's go waste zombies! :hammer:78787878:flex:

ParaLogia likes this.
  7. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

I have done some extensive research into this, and I believe I have found the culprit behind all this madness.
    “Sometimes it's best to hide in plain sight.”― David Estes

I was browsing through @FuzzyBlueBaro
    n's profile and noticed he was born in 1988:
    [​IMG]

He also joined the forums in 2011:
    [​IMG]

2011-1988=23, and the number "23" happens to be the first two letters in the URL for this post:
    [​IMG]

So we can rule out the first two letters in the that URL, that leaves us with "361" and "361" is a shoe/sportgoods company from Xiamen, FUJ and China:
    [​IMG]

The logo for "361" is oddly enough roughly the same color as the normal "orange" for the average users nametag:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This got me thinking, "FuzzyBlueBaron" the name itself is a clue.
    Blue on the color wheel is directly opposite to this "orange" color:
    [​IMG]

Which could well mean that because FuzzyBlueBaron likes blue so much he sees this orange as a threat.
    Causing him to lash out and attempt to covertly replace the normal nametag with the color
    pink which is just to the right of Blue on the color wheel.

My theory is that @Galen has noticed this outrage of pure insanity and pulled out his whip motherly instincts for the forums and made him start this thread to solve the issue.

EDIT:

• Baseball bat 10$
    • 3 flares 10$
    • 2x Pack of bandages 30$
    Would use the flares to ward off zombies and bandages to help others, would want to stay light to keep on high ground in order to avoid zombies (rooftops/cars).

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  8. Graver

Graver Haxor

Polish riot shields won't survive 1 hit of zombie.

9. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Can I sell my underwear and current clothing for more money? Also can I use my items on other non zombie characters? Say a person?

UnnamedPlayer and icemusher like this.
  10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Assuming these will go well with my vast collection of cuban-heeled shoes, I'd like 5 packs. And also an ice pick.

11. Defence is for boring people. I'm gonna dual weild machetes. I'll also have some welding gloves... and some bandages.

12. toffie0

I'll grab a machete, bottle of whatever that is, (gonna test it on some random first, just in case) and a pack of band-aids to fix that glass sealed apartment that RSPCR has no idea I've broken yet....

13. ieatpieandlikepie

Ill grab a machete, and bribe FBB with the rest to have as a distraction if the zombies come after me.

Im not pink yet lol
    hahahhaha

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

@Fellere825 - No, you may not earn more Plaguebux™; although you are free to pool your monies with others and/or trade in items for others (assuming you've not used said item up; e.g. you can't trade in a half-used pack of bandages). Yes, you may use Misc. Gear on non-zombies.

@Hella - That comes to 55$. lrn5math You'll need to choose between 4x flares and a pick OR 5x flares and no pick.

@ieatpieandlikepie - Bribing me will have zero effect on whether zombies try to eat you; although I'd happily recieve the rest of your money as a gift so I can buy a shield and some boots... ::P:

Everyone else, your orders have been noted.

I've just been attacked by @Galen and as such I'll be taking: an air-horn, a leather trench-coat (brown), and an ice-pick. Please feel free to come help kill Galen (@toffie0, I suspect this might be a chance to test out your bottle of, erm, stuff). ^_^

15. ieatpieandlikepie

I bet Galens still out there, creating clones and stealing people's virginity

16. toffie0

@FuzzyBlueBaron

Ta, was planning to use that machete I brought on a random to get the test subject I needed, but you'll do.

*uses test subject, by using only one drop*

17. ieatpieandlikepie

*FBB turns into a clone of toffie*

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

I'm trying to remember when last I told you how completely terrifying you are, Toff.

Anywho, I guess we'll soon see what the effect of said bottle is. ::P:

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

@toffie0 - I've just realised that you've only spent 35$ Plaguebux™. Did you want to get some protective gear?

20. toffie0

Na, I'm good, don't trust those shifty looking protective gear, also never been a fan of protection anyway, I'll grab another bottle of that stuff, since it seems... Interesting...

Oh and if I can afford it a baseball bat, who doesn't want a good baseball bat to hit 'things' with

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.