1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Seems wacky, may I join in on the shenanigans?

2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

A little late, but I just only now runned to the survival shop - please, a riot shield, pickaxe, boots, gloves, and a strange bottle, please!

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  3. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

[​IMG]

Yeah nah, I think I'm good.

4. AdrianC

AdrianC Haxor Tester

5. Travelling with @toffie0 to Western Europe (secret remote location) to help with the scientific research on a remedy to all this. @butterscotch and @LegendBeta will be looking after the base in Kuwait. We'll be gone for a week, at least. Hopefully my colleagues in Europe are finding the answer quickly. Australia is starting to become infected quickly, so that is why we are going. @Hella Thanks for the permission :)

P.S @FuzzyBlueBaron any leads to what the liquid is?

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. I will also be going along with them as well, depsite being infected. I will be kept in a plastic ball so my infection doesn't spread.

Tynite likes this.
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Haha, fantastic! I love the idea of offensively taking the fight to the zambies! :sword::rekt::flex:

Ofc, they seem to have regenerative powers, so I don't know if we can actually kill them atm; but hey, if we can kick 'em down and then keep 'em down; that's practically the same thing, right? ::P:

Certainly, sir! Just grab yourself some weapons/gear and help defend against zombie attacks and/or help us whack some in pre-emptive fashion! :knight:

Excellent! Welcome to the home team, friend! Your supplies have been duly noted and you may now commence zombie extermination! ::D:

Best as I can tell, it might stymie the spread of infection? After all, I got cut up by Galen and I'm still non-pink. ::):

blackjoker77777 and Tynite like this.
  8. Why am i light green all of a sudden? did i catch something else?

Lawrence_Shagsworth likes this.
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Ah, yes...

A further update: it seems that some of the radiation from the gamma burst contaminated several water sources. We've isolated them so no one else gets cooked, but it would appear that a few additional forum members have been irradiated.

If this was you, don't fear; the lab techs from RSCPR tell me that it's moderately unlikely that you'll die from poisoning within the next year; and, as a bonus, it should *ahem* burn all traces of infection from your body--so those who were infected are now safe, and those who weren't are now safe (well, from infection at any rate...).

Apologies for the unexpected... fallout. :teabag:

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  10. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

11. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

Things are getting out of hand, should of never trusted those fools.
    This whole plan has done more harm than good so far.

@Tynite @toffie0 I'm actually afraid that I had to abandon the base, the whole place got overrun the moment you two left.
    I am currently setting up in an old office building on the 48th floor.

I have however found something very interesting about the zombies, while I was fleeing from the scene (bear with me) I ducked under a truck that had tipped over and the oil from the engine splattered all upon the ground.
    The 3 pursuing zombies crawled after we under the truck and proceeded to burn from contact of this oil?

Tynite likes this.
  12. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

I actually don't even know what I am doing, can someone explain...

13. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

@RougeCupcake anyone with pink names are zombies, meaning they have been contaminated by some source while the rest of us yellows are fleeing ahem trying to fix this up by traveling to different countries.

Who are you calling fools? I am no fool, I am a well certified Crazy Maniac with a machete.

Also @Tynite I did say I should stay at the base, didn't i? But no u had to come and kidnap me again to get me on that plane... *sigh* why do I feel more and more like a hostage

butterscotch likes this.
  14. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

@toffie0 I meant the scientists, not you silly.

" it seems that some of the radiation from the gamma burst contaminated several water sources"

15. I have heard rumors that those who were irradiated (light green colour) are just a group of zombies under Galen's complete control whos task is to infect everyone and turn them into Galen's personal army..

16. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

I shan't ever be under the control of He who should not be named/googled

17. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

I will spit in the mouth of those who want it for $5 a pop of FBB's funbux, just holla.

Also, since I don't believe I'm fully zombified yet, 2 airhorns please FBB.

18. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

I will let my body be your science. Inject such things into my anus if you must. I am prepared to stop these problem(s)

(Although be careful I have had problems in my past life with injections, sometimes i feem to act different in certain ways.) :skeleton:

Give me colourful name pls ily fbb baby :heart:

:skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:

butterscotch likes this.
  19. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

If FBB goes down, then that means no more messing with radiation. It's unnatural and wrong.

Also, his name colour suggests that he's already infected, when you consider it's called the 'red' virus.

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  20. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Okay, I taked defence in Russian, and found something interesting - looks like zombies dislikecomputers, and once, when I was almost trapped, I throwed a PC out of window - zombies runned to it and started to smash it and eat it, while I was running away
    Smth else - my strange bottle is radiating a little - asking to send out some scientists to check the bottle
    P.S.Adress:Kremiln, Spasskaya Tower, 5th floor, the door with bloody Sickle And Hammer on it

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.