1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

Hello?

I was on vacation, what's happenin
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 13, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 13, 2015 ---
    Great, apparently I am dead already... who dieded me, guis?

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  2. pmattep99

pmattep99 Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Umh, Intresting.
    I would like to join the army, can i buy a Tomahawk and a Pistol?
    Oh, i must ask you, yesterday one strange guy bit me, he seemed to be... mutated, but i don't think it's important...

P.S: I also need some medicine and ammo, i already have food in my bag.
    I bought the equipment (as you can see in my profile pic) im ready to fight...i just need ammo and medicine.
    I don't feel very well, maybe i need something for the bite... Nevermind.
    Tell me if you want me in the army @FuzzyBlueBaron

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

A bow with arrows and two daggers.
    Guys! Galen is weak! We don't need an army! Without their leader, the Pinks will vanish <forever i hope>! So join me and kill Galen while we still can!
    https://forum.kag2d.com/members/galen.3110/

4. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Just 5x flare things, i waste money :3

5. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

6. Winterbird

Winterbird Shark Slayer

Why are people dying?

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  7. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

8. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

I am lucky I am not on that list ::D:

9. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

Zzzombies usually rise from the dead am I right?

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Only in fiction. This is real life. It's inconceivable that the FU1UP1 strain would ever result in reactivation of necrotic cells... :rolls_eyes:

11. Winterbird

Winterbird Shark Slayer

Actually you are :P

blackjoker77777 100

12. Umel1_X

Umel1_X Baka Police Donator

FUCK YA, I HAVE A TANK.png

THIS BABY, IS WHERE IT IS AT. PRAY AT THE GLORIOUSNESS!!!!!!
    @FuzzyBlueBaron Aren't you so glad I gave you the idea to introduce these steel-beasts?

ONLY 4 TANKS EXIST, FBB AND I ALREADY GOT OURS. NEXT TWO HUMANS TO ASK GET THEIR VERY OWN MBT!

I LAUGH AT YOU SILLY KIDS WHO WASTE YOUR TIME ON ZOMBIE RESEARCH. ITS SO POINTLESS, WE ALREADY HAVE RADIATION CURE, AND WE ALREADY HAVE AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO KILL THEM. TANKS.

Current list of people with zero HP
    ~butterscotch
    ~Contrary
    ~Hermap
    ~LegendBeta
    ~master4523
    ~miniu
    ~moltag123
    ~PUNK123
    ~ThE_HeRo
    ~ThomasTK
    ~toffie0
    ~xiaojin67

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    @Galen LOAD APCR ROUND AND FIRE MAIN CANNON!
    (plz reduce him by 110 hp, so he is at 80 now.)

EDIT: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...5RTArECX1k/pubhtml?gid=1079872010&single=true

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    PinXviiN, ParaLogia and norill like this.
  13. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

oh man , I feel endangered now ! (O_o)'

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

So:
    After a weekend of bloody fighting and tragic losses, the embattled survivors will be pleased to hear that the cavalry have arrived… AND THEY BROUGHT TANKS!!! :B):

As @Umel1_X has suggested, there are only a few tanks available; however, there are a range of other vehicles all offering unique advantages/disadvantages.

Also:
    Some more “conventional” weapons (like rifles, RPGs, chainsaws, etc.) have turned up! Apparently we were supposed to get this stuff the first time around; but there was a mix up and so we got the scrappy stuff. See the list below for more details, post in the thread to claim your new weapons & vehicles.

Re: a cure for the infection--
    RSCPR has (thanks to a lead developed by @Tynite, Professor Juniper, @Stevedog, and @toffie0) come up with a formula using irradiated, iodised vodka (yes, apparently that's what was in those bottles) that they believe should stimulate the formation of antigens in infected hosts, thereby curing those who are not yet become zombies and killing/weakening those who have been zombified.

However, a few key parts of this formula will have to be harvested prior to attempting to prepare & apply it:
    • Liver of Dev
      • That's right, people. We'll need to acquire quantities of liver from the very people who brought us KAG. As such, you will need to track down/stalk @Geti, etc. in-game, kill them, and then take a screenshot of you holding their corpse. You'll need to make sure you also get the killfeed record of you killing said Dev in the picture (just so we know the liver is really, really fresh). Also remember that devs re-grow their livers after 24h; so feel free to harvest @Geti, et al. multiple times over the next few days. :wink:
    • Blood of the Immune
      • Yes, there are those who seem to have avoided infection despite being exposed and not receiving medical treatment. Barbaric as it is, for the greater good of all you must do this. Decide amongst yourselves who has shown themselves to be immune (using logic, perhaps?) and then harvest their vital fluids! :rekt:
    The ultimate success of this cure will depend upon us obtaining both a sufficient quantity of dev liver and the vital fluids of at least 3 known immune persons! Failure to obtain these ingredients will doom us to battle the ever-growing hordes without hope of redemption!!!

Finally:
    The lead of RSCPR R&D, Dr. Lilly Swaith, has developed some battle mechs which she claims would be suitable for control by “re-energized neural tissue” (which, best as I can tell, is what you get after you take the brain of a recently deceased person, expose it to stupendous amounts of radiation, and then seal in a jar filled with what Lilly refers to as her “special sauce”). So yeah. Those of you who are all dead ‘nstuff; welcome back to the fight! (Once we, you know, have fired up the gamma engine--which I’ll be doing right after I post this).

This is it people. With all this tech, this cure, and the return of our fallen heros (yay!) we’ll make short work of this apocalypse. Let’s do this! :r_flex::rektlord::flex:

*goes off to fire up gamma engine*

New supplies:
    Pick one of these:

And one of these:
    Pick one (check others' posts to make sure it's still available):

(post in the thread to claim weapons & vehicles. Those in battle mechs will not need weapons or vehicles--they have flame-throwers and scary-looking rending claws to make with the killing :skull:)

Stevedog, butterscotch and Tynite like this.
  15. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

I'm immune. Take all my blood, I'll pass out early so it won't matter.

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

Alas!

The solar storm has struck and not only has it fuelled the mutations of the zombies; but it has thrown the gamma engine out of calibration! I'll be working through the night with Dr. Swaith, Professor Juniper, and Dr. @Verrazano to see if we can get this thing working--we need those irradiated weapons if we're going to have a chance of stopping @Galen and his legions! D:

17. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

PINK IS LOVE PINK IS LIFE JOIN US OR YOU WILL MISS A LOT OF THINGS

18. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I require arms for my Sharkboi battalion. One or two M117 battle vehicles are requested for support.

Tynite likes this.
  19. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

T-tentacle attacks? I think you've finally lost your mind

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.