1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Warcraft 2 Combat Edition 4.01 released

Discussion in 'Other games' started by war2combat, Apr 5, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. war2combat

war2combat Catapult Fodder

Warcraft 2 Combat Edition has been used by thousands of players since 2006, and we have recently released the newest version 4.01! You can download it at
    http://en.war2.ru

Warcraft 2 is a real time strategy game that is considered one of the classics by many. If you are looking to have a little fun and want a game to check out then this is it!

What’s new:

update by iL (Version 4.01)
    – Changed the concept of Combat. Some more beauty and functionality instead of smallest size.
    – Moved/changed some custom maps
    – Added built-in maps
    – Added the textures
    – Added units annoy voices and heroes voices
    – Restored AI Extended for AIE maps
    – Campaign added. Choice between violent comp AI and campaign
    – Color/icons fixes by DirectDraw for new Windows
    – “Random port” option to allow several connections from the same subnet using common external ip
    – GOW EF High by default for new installations
    – WPpatch replaced by War2PLoader: new autoupdating utility with UPNP support and more
    – Fixes and updates in installer

2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Warcraft 2 Is game of my childhood... I remember time... I was coming back from school and took my Sony, While my granny was cooking delicious cake!... I want that time back!... :QQ:::(::QQ:::(:

Brightside and blackjoker77777 like this.
  3. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

well , in my childhood the only game I was able to play on my 12 years old computer was SuperMario (the first one that got released on PCs) ::P:

Biurza likes this.
  4. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

And what about WC II? When you played it??? ::P: If we'll go deeper in my childhood i also had played SuperMario on "Dendi" but that before we got Sony!... After we got Sony, games i played with my brother were: WC II, (my favorite) MediEvil and SnowBros. (but last On Dendi xD)!!!

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  5. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

I don't remember when I played it exactly , but I remember that I had a lot of fun playing it on LAN with my little brother ::D:

Biurza likes this.
  6. Gio_Killer_Gio

Gio_Killer_Gio Catapult Fodder

I play it ::):

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  7. Brightside

Brightside Shipwright

Finally I can play every position on the field! Plays a bit like Shiprekt tho.

Mods: BlueLuigi