1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[₪] - ShekelLords

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Chukka, Nov 17, 2014.

1. technoteddy303

technoteddy303 Haxor

I'm hard as a rock <3

2. I agree with both sides of this argument.

If one person votekicks another because they are taking the fun out of the game for the other players, it is justified. Hacking, griefing, spamming, etc.

But those aren't the only ways to ruin fun for others.

Let's say 10 people in a TDM server decided they want to fight with stomps only, a rule they made up. They are having great fun until suddenly jimy04 joins. They tell jimmy their rule and he responds "fuck off" and slashes everyone. This effectively ruined 10 peoples fun while another person enjoys himself, the exact same premise as in griefing or hacking scenarios!

No this is not technically a rule. You guys seem to love all your rules and obey them so closely until a new player places dirt spikes. Then "OMGE WTF FAGGOT KICK HIM!!!1!" ensues. The same goes when a player blocks your bombjump. Or maybe he was using resources to build something you don't approve of.

Votekicks are a democratic system of removing players who are ruining the fun of the game. If a vote goes through when the person was innocent, it was just as much the voters faults' as the caster.

I agree the random kick of Iguana_Man was unjustified. He was apologized to and he graciously accepted it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All that being said, if you want to continue this debate feel free to create a private conversation amongst yourselves. Any further spam or posts regarding this matter on our clan page will be deleted and reported.

3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Thanks chukk :)

4. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Goodbye Nova :B):

5. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

Bye <3

6. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'll miss you the most! :heart:

7. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

RIP friend, good luck in your travels.

8. technoteddy303

technoteddy303 Haxor

Love you Duke:smug:

9. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Will still be around if you wanna play sometime bby ::D:

10. NotNotHitler

NotNotHitler Shipwright

I'm in Nova, can I get added to this list?

11. TheDirtySwine

Absa-fucking-lutely!

12. Hitler I'll add ya tomorrow remind me

13. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Fun scrimmages guys. That last map was shit doe. ;3

14. TheDirtySwine

Yeah too bad I showed up for tail end. Let's do another when I have my competitive players on

15. Yooo I missed Zen scrim? Fuuuuuu...

16. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Also, for anyone curious on my leaving (getting some questions on it) it was my own decision, because of my inactivity and the fact that I didn't contribute to the clan as much as some others. However, for those in Nova will know Swine kicked me for some ridiculous and dumb charges which he wasn't knowledgeable about in regards to them, and was mad when confronted. Hence a made up excuse of Me being a threat to Nova's strategies, or the "Head slot ordeal" Regardless I wish the clan well, and will still play kag from time-to-time.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  17. TheDirtySwine

Most clan members are already aware of why I kicked you. I guess our messages came across with strong negative connotations, hence making it difficult to communicate. I hope the best for you in your gaming journey. Thanks for taking part in Nova.

18. NotNotHitler

NotNotHitler Shipwright

I'm a little lost. When is our next clan war? I don't have much time to practice but I can get online to participate in the clan wars.

19. wormiverse

wormiverse Catapult Fodder

What an honor. kek. :eek:
    (I could file in a lawsuit for using my ign w/o my consent and adding a copyright to it ::D:)

20. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

You're ours, bitch. Now lay back, whimper, and take it. :potato: