1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Blowjob 3.33

Easy to update and configure, unique player head mod

1. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

Still has the white background.

@TantoFaz10 ,@boagboy ,@The_Epic555 , Please read over the submission guidelines and adjust your submissions accordingly. To get a transparent (0 alpha) background, click here!

If you're still using mspaint, It's time to upgrade! I have a list in the overview with links to good image editing solutions. The ones listed in the overview are not the only options, there is a ton of free software available on the net only a few clicks away.

blackjoker77777 and Potatobird like this.
  2. The_Epic555

The_Epic555 Horde Gibber

I'm not using mspaint, And here's a fixed head.
    Username: The_Epic555 (Same as my forum name.)

Attached Files:

3. TantoFaz10

TantoFaz10 Bison Rider

OK then?
    when you are leaving in the next update?

kag Name: [HU3] TantoFaz
    User: miguelvalmeida

if this does not work (I think quite possible)
    uses Potatobird on page 94

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  4. The_Great_Shit

The_Great_Shit Shark Slayer

here it is :D:thumbs_up::yes:

Attached Files:

5. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

i am sooooooo so sorry for being a pain in the ass for making so many mistakes but i think this should be all fixed no problems i am sure this is see through facing the right way ect sorry ):

Attached Files:

6. The_Epic555

The_Epic555 Horde Gibber

What the hell am i doing with my life?
    (If you want it just edit it cause i don't want it, or just reply so skinney can give you it i guess. It's just some random art.)

Attached Files:

7. redstone_pii

redstone_pii Shipwright

Btw could i just make a head to someone else, then name it their username, send it here and then they would be really confused??

8. Skinney

You could, would I add it? Nope.

Please change your image dimensions to be 64x16 with the required sprite placement per frame. For reference, take look at the examples in the overview or the example heads inside the blowjob mod.

Congratulations, your head was submitted correctly. I will be adding this during the next update.

Please double check, and make sure your head is named exactly the same as your username.

Biurza and blackjoker77777 like this.
  9. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

ummmmm i shall look up what that is and do it and i have fixed the placment per frame issue thanks for being pataint (:

10. Dialmen

Dialmen Bison Rider

I have a question. Why To has a door as head when he never posted here?

11. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

alrighty i have set them to 64 by 16 again sorry but by now your proboly fed up with me apoligising soooo yeah uhhh here!!!! hopfully i havent screwed it up this time

Attached Files:

12. redstone_pii

redstone_pii Shipwright

BTW does the head need to be inside the example color square? Or can it go one pixel out of it and be a 16x16 square?
    because the outlined color squares in the example file?

13. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

It can go one pixel into the squares.

14. Skinney

You have 16x16 pixels per frame to play with, the colored squares you see in the overview are just to help people visualize the size and location of each frame. It's worth mentioning that if your head takes up the entirety of a frame it's probably going to look bad, just take a look at the size of the heads in heads.png for reference.

15. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

huh i just checked my head and it is working but just well a bit to a side XD
    ill fix it... this is officaily driving me mad. i think i might just redo the whole thing maybe thatd be easier... i think ill do that

16. redstone_pii

redstone_pii Shipwright

When i make the head, how do i know how will it look like, and where will KAG place the head?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 24, 2015, Original Post Date: May 24, 2015 ---
    also can i use other colors than in the palette?

17. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

18. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

IT WORKS IT ACTAULY WORKS I HAVE TESTED IT AND IT WORKS... wait a sec... it works??? :eek: well umm... here uhhh this is weird... last time im gonna post on this thread ),: its been nice knowing you thread.....

Attached Files:

19. Skinney

You can always manually add your head to the mod and run it in local host to test how it looks.

You can, but it's not recommended.

Please rename your head to your username.

20. TantoFaz10

TantoFaz10 Bison Rider

Ready! sorry these kind of problems, it's because my language is not English