1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Red circles everywhere

Discussion in 'Groups' started by lare290, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lare290

lare290 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I have problem: whenever I join Aphelion's Roleplay Server, every block with function (shops, doors, you know) have red circle around them, every people have red circle around them, and everyone does not have heads. I can't move, I have red circle around me, and I can't see my head either. I have tried everything, even deleting and reinstalling KAG, but nothing works.

2. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Most likely you did not download mod properly when you tried to join the server. Go to kag mods folder and delete roleplay folder, then rejoin to let the mod be downloaded again. This should fix the red circle problem. As for heads that occurs for everyone, it is unknown for now what exactly causes this.

We have bug reports thread on the forum here or roleplay discussion, where any kinds of problem questions can and will be answered. So next time please ask such questions there. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.