1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog Build 1500

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, May 27, 2015.

1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

i didnt see a need to fix something that was(imo) completely useful. I also didnt know that the feature was requested. If you are busy, then fine, i just saw those as much bigger issues than a scoreboard revamp(that i still dont care about since you've already stated the features are coming back) and that was why i stated you should "bother" with the bugs instead of this feature. I get how you can take offense to what i said, but i stand by my opinion that those issues are more important than the scoreboard. If they can't be fixed without an extreme of work then fine, i can get over it. Anyway, i meant stacks of resources like wood ect acting solid when i fell on them.
    Just because you do not believe me doesn't make it any less true

2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

[​IMG]

Jackard, Anonymuse, PUNK123 and 2 others like this.
  3. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I have not played to this new update for the moment, but I'm a bit disappointed for the "slash cancel". I did not used it for the slash, but for another specific tactic that allows to jump higher and that was very useful to stun enemies when i am above them. ^^ '

Nevertheless this is not be a big disadvantage for me unlike players who only play with the slash cancel.

Besides that,
    Is there a new compared to the stealing of clan tag?
    A system anti-clantag steal for the next build?

I ask you this because many people steal the clan tag of some teams and plays with for denigrate the clans....

4. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I doubt that would be possible without adding in a bigger script than is needed just to determine who owns the clan, who can be in the clan, etc. Anyone who wants to know who is in a clan can just talk to the owner or look at who may be on the clan forum for that specific clan, just to make sure if a person is stealing a tag.

5. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Boulders need more health. Now they literally get two shitter by a regular arrow.

bru-jaz likes this.
  6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

how to know that you've been using the word shitter too much

7. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

lmfao. poor phone ;(

8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

*nudges thread back on-topic

I don't know if this was mentioned, but I'm so happy that the server info box is gone.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  9. PUNK123

mfw i just spent 1/2 shooting boulders through catapults and found out how useless it was to try. You barely break blocks and you cannot kill through stone even though the screen shows the boulder passing into the person

10. Bint

Bint Haxor

That's always been that way, wouldn't say it barely breaks blocks though, it does a shit ton of damage just in an odd way.

11. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Stop complaining so much about the boulders, there fine as they are right now.

12. PUNK123

I can wonder about the mechanics of a specific item eragon. I made 1 fricking post about boulders get over it

AmestriStephen likes this.
  13. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Thank you, Para. Was wondering if I'd have to do that myself by the time I get to the en do f the thread. >_>
    Wait, it's finally gone? Like, really? It's actually gone? You're not shitting me?

:migrant:

Also, PUNK, others, people in general: chill some. I have zero desire to return after this hellish exam period is over and find that I (or another mod) has had to clean up needless spite & drivel. Go fly a kite or something, if you're finding yourself getting upset. :huh?:

15. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

[​IMG]

On a serious note, I quite like this update. I prefer smaller updates that balance various parts of the game than updates that add large amounts of content, potentially creating more bugs. ^_^

16. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

[​IMG]

Anonymuse and RampageX like this.
  17. dinotree

dinotree Shark Slayer

You can "fix" boulders but you can never fix my heartbreak

Rip boulders and their hip reputation

bru-jaz, Anonymuse and kodysch like this.
  18. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Boulder is love, boulder is life.

But on topic, seriously, boulders are almost entirely useless now. Can you adjust it so an archer can actually kill with them if they're going at a high velocity or no?

bru-jaz likes this.
  19. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Archers with boulders were terrible and should never come back.

They should be more of a builder tool than anything else. I was experimenting with using boulders to defend myself while building, but you have to put them down to build things, and every time you try to do that some shithead archer runs by and steals it. I don't even think boulders were that much of a problem when used by builders.

The other classes shouldn't even be able to pick boulders up, or should be weighted down like with dinghys.

20. PUNK123

the catapult logic with boulders is so retarded. If you shoot it thru a 4 block thick tower it randomly breaks 2 blocks inside and i dont see why. Either make it useless in the cata or give it it's own feature. atm it is (imo) a broken catapult mechanic