1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

omg flat maps are bad - no they aren't bad you are bad

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by Jackard, Apr 18, 2015.

1. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

PIG IN THE HOLE!

2. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Zen?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 4, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 4, 2015 ---
    The day Starbound-like water comes to KAG will be the day I like water maps

But flooding the enemy's base is so fun in Boulder Lake.

3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

No I was in MOLE back in classic

J-man2003 likes this.
  4. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Okay

But relating to the thread, tunneling isn't a bad thing in my opinion. I mean, doesn't it just add to the game being able to mine underground and make bases there? And then to raid the other team's base with the same method? And tunneling is very easy to counter, it's just most teams are full of autists and don't try to counter tunnelers. And tunneling isn't boring if the other team knows what they're doing; you get people trying to bomb you and pitch-black knight battles, where's the boredom in that?

I also think the official maps are great to be honest, and I hate Iko's crap and have never played on flatmaps because it sounds boring and bad.

tru0067 likes this.
  5. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

That last part is entirely unrelated to the first part; what exactly do you find great about the official maps? Please elaborate.

6. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

The variety and odd but fun landscape, also it is related by the fact that this thread is talking about maps and types of them.