1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows PING not responding

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by daz2573, Apr 4, 2013.

1. daz2573

daz2573 Shipwright

every server says my ping is not responding, how do i fix this.

2. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Huh. Not really sure. Check if you have the latest version of KAG.
    Build 668
    Version 0.95 A

3. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

is this only in the server browser? i have this issue as well, but it doesn't actually affect my gameplay at all.

4. daz2573

daz2573 Shipwright

yes, on my server browser, it wont let me connect to any game. and Mcrypa yes, i have that one.
    </br>--- merged: Apr 6, 2013 3:12 PM ---</br>
    this is what it says whn i try go on multiplayer, re installed the game and it didnt get any better

Attached Files:

5. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Huh, well, did you change anything? The definition of "deprecated method" within coding, is:
    In computer software standards and documentation, the term deprecation is applied to software features that are superseded and should be avoided. Although deprecated features remain in the current version, their use may raise warning messages recommending alternate practices, and deprecation may indicate that the feature will be removed in the future. Features are deprecated—rather than being removed—in order to provide backward compatibility and give programmers using the feature time to bring their code into compliance with the new standard.
    So it might have something to do with that.

6. Shadowblitz16

Shadowblitz16 Ballista Bolt Thrower

sorry I misunderstood this topic

7. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

omg I have same error, when I click multiplayer all servers show not responding and week ago it was ok,looks like proxy that doesn't let you connect to servers, but the router I am connected to doesn't have one.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 20, 2013 4:40 PM ---</br>
    LOL i have same message daz how did you fix that? :D

8. -Q

-Q Donator

yo mans, dat deprecated method shit aint fixable from our ends - just devs doin shit. annway dont worry bout the deprecated shit cause i get it to and my shit works real cash

argh.png

my OP, lez do some diagnoses: go to start than run than type in `cmd` than type in `ipconfig` than type in `ping google.com`, than take a screenshot of all that shit it says

9. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

request timed out when I ping google but I can access google normally lol, I saw from another not responding post, that when you reset your router the problem is fixed but I don't have access to the router, the room is locked.
    Hatsumei didn't we play human at the roleplay server? :D
    [​IMG] http://prntscr.com/1gjwly

10. master-chief

master-chief Arsonist

this is happening to me but its even worse aparently i cant even use quickjoin