1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why are there 3 classes??. (and some other cool ideas)

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by whisper_dan, Jun 27, 2015.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. whisper_dan

whisper_dan Ballista Bolt Thrower

Consider this:

At the beginning of a match we all start with a hatchet (that doesn't do anything) and a pickaxe used for both mining stone and cutting down trees like normal. No bag size changes (still 4 spaces). Actually nothing changes, except class menus can be cycled with the 123 keys, perhaps :)

It would be just like swapping with the shops except the shops aren't needed to swap menus or the avatars ability, just the desire to swap and the items needed to perform the desired action (bombs, arrows, stone, ect)

Shops would still be needed to purchase supplies and resupply which (keep in mind) take up inventory space. Arrows, bombs, and building materials all take up space so managing this would take more consideration.

I think it would look funny instantly swapping back and forth between classes so maybe throw a puff of smoke in there when you swap and now you can pull off some ninjitsu type stuff.

Arcade ideas.

-powerups (even though this has already been suggested)
    -Longer combo attacks that do less damage.
    -throws
    -Hadouken

KAG avatars doing Street Fighter stuff would be the ultimate arcade game I think.

Justification

Just imagine if everyone in the world played this game.

There would be some Korean kid somewhere playing the current version of KAG running down the battlefield building shops and walls, swapping classes, shooting arrows and throwing bombs at the same time playing KAG like it it's professional Starcraft with 300 apm.

This change would just make it easier for us all to compete with what is already possible in this game while transforming combat into more than: did I time thats double slash>jab right or nah?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  2. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Sorry but I can't understand shit, damn son what is the actual point of the post?

a)arcade suggestions
    b)inventory suggestions
    c)"no classes" suggestion
    d)ninjutsu
    e)crazy korean kid
    f)street fighter meets kag

I don't mean to offend you, may I ask you to elaborate a bit?

PUNK123 likes this.
  3. whisper_dan

1. You open up kag
    2.you open up single player or multiplayer and log onto a server.
    3.you start out as a builder.

4. Press the #2 key on your keyboard and, poof! In a puff of smoke your character turns into an archer.

5. Press #3 and poof! In a puff of smoke your character turns into a knight.

6. #1 back to a builder, ect.

Like swapping classes with shops except without the shops.

4. noname42

noname42 Shipwright

why not?

whisper_dan likes this.
  5. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

oh thanks for explaining. Maybe it's a good idea! It would make for a good mod I'm sure of it ::):

whisper_dan likes this.
  6. whisper_dan

A non damaging explosion would be even cooler. Or maybe a zap of electricity or a transparent guild banner drawn in the air behind you.

Mods: Rainbows