1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

So Begins the Death of KAG(?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JediOfTheReich, Jul 2, 2015.

?

Do you think KAG will die in the near future? (extremely small playerbase could count)

1. Yes, in 6 months or less

2. Yes, in a year or less

3. No, at least not anytime soon

4. No, KAG will never die! ;-;

5. I have no idea

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediOfTheReich

JediOfTheReich Shark Slayer

Vote honestly, because you cannot change your vote later on.

So, in light of recent events I've decided to make a thread discussing your guys' opinions on whether it means lights out for the KAG community sooner or later. Here's a few events, in case you didn't know:
    - Leo takes down his servers (these were major, almost always full or near full, and had the only good USW server)

Jigsaw is still active on mumble actually, didn't realize as I can't go on mumble :/

But still, there are some positive things that have happened in the past month:
    + New update; Minecraft redstone-like contraptions update
    + More new players from recent Steam Sales

If you can think of any other events, or even give predictions on future events, please contribute.

Anyways, do you think that these events and certain choices that might be made by the devs or community will contribute to an upcoming death of KAG, or do you think we can still hold on for a few more years or so?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

small playerbase doesn't mean it's dying. You know, classic still haven't die because about 60+ players play REGULARLY (not at the same time)

And i don't see how one person leaving will make the community die...

PUNK123 and blackjoker77777 like this.
  3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Yay another one of these threads

Jiggy is pretty active, on mumble almost daily. He plays KAG and other games too.

4. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

Jedi, just because you haven't been active of late, doesn't mean the rest of the community isn't :QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ:

Snake19 likes this.
  5. JediOfTheReich

i just read jiggys post for that info, sorry for the misunderstanding T-T

Darknighte9 likes this.
  6. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

It's all good. The community is more active than you probably realize. Competitive on the other hand...yeah that's still a nightmare.

7. JediOfTheReich

yeah, I can't get on mumble because it's horrible trying to get it to run on ubuntu. But I can't play on official servers because I lag like a mofo

8. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Locked since it's unneccessary seeing how there are like 100 other threads about this topic.

blackjoker77777, Yagger and PUNK123 like this.
  9. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This just in: will threads about KAG dying ever die? Cast your votes today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.