1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Skybridges still exist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FinDude, Nov 23, 2011.

1. antimattergizmo

antimattergizmo Shipwright

Part of the same topic it seems a larger amount of derp builders are making more and more "sky cruchers" as I take a liking to call them. Wgich is bassicly a single bridge and long lines of stone the people breack of destoying both waves of the enemy troops, and their own kind. This is mainly brought up for the fact that this is what builders will turn to after skybridges are gone in an instant.
    As for dealing with accursed skybridges, I do ask how much it has been discussesd that if the games start having entire hoards of builders working on skybridges the entire match on both sides? You may have to turn to banning the construction entirely, or in the post nuclear worst case scenario having to chop down the bridges of the clouds by hand i.e. greifing the accused

2. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

Yeah, I never got why it was reimplemented.