1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1537] Worm's new meta!

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by The_Predator, Jul 6, 2015.

1. The_Predator

The_Predator Shipwright

I made a cool thing today! It is my new meta for KAG! When I tried out the new trap blocks, I first pissed about breaking people's saw traps, then made some cool tower climbing designs (the new trap block is better than the old for that, no need to climb backwards and forwards to get up a tower), and finally I remembered seeing in old KAG videos when people would spam doors EVERYWHERE I think before they made it so you need to place a block next to them. Anyway, I started coming up with fun designs for trap blocks to use to your teams advantage to climb up easy in a fight and stomp them / drop spikes on them! :rekt:

I started off with this design
    [​IMG]
    It seems good in theory, but in practice Geti made it so trap blocks are really glitchy, touching one will make a lot of the others connected to it also become open. This design is also really inefficient and, because of the glitch ends up not doing much:
    [​IMG]

I then had a moment of pure genius (as you would expect from someone like me, a proud hat member). I decided to make a new design in the next map and here it is, it worked really well!
    [​IMG]
    The trap blocks never really glitched out, only the bottom layer opened because of dead bodies and we were rekking the enemy pretty good. Also, shout outs for the griefer on the right of this image which I immediately votekicked ^^ Gotta love taking screenies just as something funny happens.

Anyway I expanded on this and got:
    [​IMG]
    This is nice because any time someone dies inside this shit, they fall to the bottom and through the doors. Team mates can also use the doors to kill people from below as well as by stomping from above.

Although, all great things must come to an end. Unfortunately, this came to an end because of a certain faggot called @CowboyDan. He ruined a great and funny game for me by getting a keg and jumping into my stuff and going all Allahu Akbar on me. :QQ:

[​IMG]

So if you see @CowboyDan, please make sure to kill him, and false votekick him for hacking or something. Although, I am happy to announce I have been accepted into hat by, yes, @CowboyDan. So while you are killing him, please give him my love. :heart:25252525

Anyway, the benefits to this construction is that you can jump on people by holding down to go through the trap blocks, climb simply by holding jump, and drop spikes through the middle. Items and dead bodies go through the bottom, and enemies are stuck at the floor level ready to get annihilated, or just try slashing you as you stand at the top spamming your middle finger emote. :B):

The drawbacks is it's fucking expensive, it took me an entire game to mine and place the amount you see above. It is also easily destroyed by a single keg, enemy builders can ladder spam instead effectively making all stomping impossible and knights able to climb up just like you, and good luck making this in a spot where it is effective. My team were crying to me the entire time of creating this beast for wasting materials and time.

Also, since I am the one who made this, I want anyone who ever copies me to remember to call it "Worm's new meta". If you make it in 10 years from now, I will accept you call it "Worm's meta". In 100 years, I will accept "Worm's old meta", too, but never use "Worm's ancient meta"! This is very bad. ::P:

To conclude, I want to thank my mum, my dad, my dog, and god for creating me. I also want to make shoutouts to my pals over at hat for accepting me into their great clan whilst I was making this!

@kittycity @D00M @CowboyDan @Fedos @ValiantVoyager @EmptyBucket @Mercury @ThankfulLemon @Sky_Captain_Bjorn @Cuffs @jojodud

@Geti

2. ValiantVoyager

ValiantVoyager Ballista Bolt Thrower

That's quite an interesting relationship you have there with @CowboyDan! :wink: Haha anyway really cool design!

DatNobby likes this.
  3. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

He's not actually in hat. Just faking the tag

4. this is literally a stone doors wall made for your enemy

5. _Cuffs_

_Cuffs_ Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Trust me I was there during this and I have to say this is the most effective tower I have ever seen to date. The way it stopped the enemies from advancing was a sight to behold. My god it was marvelous. Critic it all you want but until you see it in action your opinions mean nothing. The only way this can be countered is by hacks or something of the sort. Trust me the days of flag entombment are over, you will be seeing much more of this tower in the near future. New meta indeed.

6. ShamWow-SuperRag

ShamWow-SuperRag zamn Donator Tester

Wow, never seen something like this. :huh?: I just use the new trap blocks for ladders.

Never saw EJ on the forums, that's new. :huh?:

PUNK123 likes this.