1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG hosted by gshost error

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by muslim_gyan, Jul 6, 2015.

1. muslim_gyan

muslim_gyan Catapult Fodder

Hi

I have been trying to set up my server to kag classic, but for some reason after the start the server, it doesn't show up on the kag classic server list. i even tried reinstalling with the server off and on, but it's not working. Any ideas on what i should do?
    Thanks

hosted by gshost.us

2. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

dont bother with gshost, they made my server smaller then i ordered it, without consulting me, they advertise up to 64 slots while cant handle 40

3. muslim_gyan

muslim_gyan Catapult Fodder

this host has been checked by fearsome thank all

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

@jrgp :huh?:???

5. jrgp

jrgp THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I got your email, and I asked you for your server port so I can investigate this for you but you never replied.

If I recall correctly, you wanted to run a gigantic server on our AU VPS which is resource constrained. I offered you the chance of running it on either my EU or US location and you refused. There's that, and I offered 64 slots until the KAG developers told me not to as KAG cannot reliably handle >40 slots.

Thanks for highlighting me.

I am *always* reachable regarding server concerns and I work with the clients as best as I can to resolve issues.

6. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

you never told me about the US or EU, if you had i would of taken it