1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anime general

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 10110100101, Mar 10, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

"Bang"

That's all I can say for what I finally did today and I can gladly say it was amazing.

Also finished Katangatari a while ago and it was very different in an amazing way, the final moments holy shit hype. For things that's airing is OreGairu which is probably the most enjoyable RomCom I've seen so far with the awesome character that Hachiman is and of course trap hilarity is good as well. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu or Assassination Classroom is surprisingly good, like very good, it's so weird and hilarious but it has the best blend of comedy and serious action I've seen so far, the main character looks like a girl and has a female name so that might put you off but honestly the mc has some awesome moments. Also watching UBW season 2, shit is definitely getting hype now. Full Metal Panic! is pretty cool; just five episodes in currently. Also the Haruhi spin-off, it's, I dunno, I don't know if I like it or not.

NinjaCell likes this.
  2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

This. Show. It dragged a bit at times (I don't think the 40-minute episodes(!) helped) but it was so worth it just for that last episode.

Hawxx likes this.
  3. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Was reading the OreGairu LN.

"Hikigaya Hachiman withdraws cooly"

BlueLuigi likes this.
  4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Generic Ikemen smiles wryly.

NinjaCell likes this.
  5. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Finally after ages I decided to sit down and start Gintama properly, I had started it twice before but would always just die in the first few episodes. I've heard it has a fairly slow start but after watching some of the newer scenes I'm just gonna grind through it, sure there are funny scenes here and there but not nearly as funny as the later ones. So far I'm on ep 6 out of like 270. This gonna be fun.

also im an old fag now yay

NinjaCell and ParaLogia like this.
  6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Let me know when it picks up if you can, I've done the same but can never get past the first few eps, it's just so... uggh.

7. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Yeah I tried Gintama a while ago but didn't find it very interesting. I guess it's one of those long arc character things.

8. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Exactly the same for me with Gintama.

I really think the worst part of the OreGairu anime is the severe lack of Jojo references compared to the LN.

9. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Sword Art Online = SAO

10. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

There are JoJo references in the LN and not the anime? ::(: Disappointed.

Edit : On the note for Gintama, skip the first 2 episodes, they are filler episodes that don't matter, episode 3 is the real start and introduces all of the characters from the start of that episode till further on. That should maybe help you get into it.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  11. High school dxd has best plot imo

12. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

For those of you with a culinary fetish(like myself), Shokugeki no Soma is pretty sweet. It's ongoing and there are 14 episodes at the time of this post

Kazaco97 likes this.
  13. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I'm watching Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, first episode just came out. It's gr8 try it

14. Draco1991

Draco1991 Haxor

Full Metal Alchemist is the best. You should watch it and waste your life away like me watching anime ;_;

15. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

When people strip because the food is too tasty, you know you're watching something hilarious.

Lawrence_Shagsworth likes this.
  16. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I don't actually like watching anime (issues with pacing, mostly. Less enjoyment per time than manga for me) but the motherflipping One Punch Man anime is coming out soon, by Madhouse Studioes.

Get.

Fuckin'.

HYPE.

NinjaCell, Sir_Walter, Hawxx and 3 others like this.
  17. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

I'm sorry. I need to have a lie down after having that one dropped on me lolol :eek::X3::heart:

18. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Looks pretty cool! Saitama looks like a hybrid between Dr. Evil and Goku ;=;

SirDangalang likes this.
  19. DBS ep1 is pretty ok

SirDangalang likes this.
  20. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

ITT: nerds

Mods: BlueLuigi