1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] MnMixer

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MnMixer, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Which continent are you from?
    • Europe - Poland
    How often do you play?
    • 4-7 days a week, usually for a few hours each session
    What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?
    • CET, Central European Time(UTC+01:00), online in the at any time of the day but most of the morning and in the evening.
    Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
    • Erm, I was admin on Pewolt CTF and a eight other servers in classic.At the beginning I looked for rank Admin, but after that it received on the rest. But that does not mean they do not submit the applications.
    Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    • No, I never thought it could happen . I had to work for it .
    How long were you admin?
    • Until the death of classic.
    Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people? If so, ask them to post here
    • A bunch of mumble folks could vouch for me. A few who are currently admins are Vonetcher, Pewolt, FearSome, YoungBL1998, Cepiarz, Lisedupuis111, Maxsc, PLDragON, Adisss650, muslim_gyan,
    Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • I think that suited the position of good admin , because despite all broken the rules , I can advise players on the right path.Does not punish players right away , first I ask them what they did , and when a person tries to explain giving her a second chance , but when it starts It curse , punished her for an offense. Another thing that can prove I am a good administrator, is the fact that when I go to the game are often people write to me Hi! Hello! Mixor <3 , etc.
    • But i too have a anotcher version: Hacking - Permaban without warning.
      Griefing - Freeze and question the culprit. If he leaves the game, doesn't talk, or using crude language towards me or other players while frozen he gets a ban. If he is clearly a newbie, give him a warning and explain what he did wrong.
      Spam/Excessive crude language - Warning, then mute.
      AFK - Kick.
      Teamkilling - Depends on the severity. A player who sets traps for his own team for example will be treated as a griefer and punishment will be similar.
    Any other information you think might be relevant?
    • No, I think that's everything

Edited
    as an amendment at the same time adding a few words

2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I haven't seen this guy, but I'm US.
    He sounds promising +1

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Do you play release kag?

4. Abstracts of who I am. I'm an admin playing especially on classic (someone must), which is rather laid back until nobody breaks the rules.Most people with so-called dark, nothing worth Version knows me.In addition to being an admin's half of the servers in classicu (I want to tell that there are about 25), I am a good fighter (classic) among the clan TBW who won no one war against [ABC].I hope that, although marginally introduced.

--MnMixer
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2015 ---
    This is the thing! Well, I do not spend time beta as classic (I can say that not spend), which is why most people who play on the version of '' beta '' do not know me . Although there are people who know me in Beta, and these are the:
    Vonetcher , Adisss650 , DragonFlamer , Konfitur , Rzaleu ,Cepiarz , and more people.
    But, I'm going to move on bete , but i don't know when.

--MnMixer
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2015 ---
    I'm sorry, on the other hand, for the fact that my answer lasted so long. Well, I'm from a different time zone.

--MnMixer

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  5. muslim_gyan

muslim_gyan Catapult Fodder

honest, a good admin. I am completely behind him for.+1

6. hopup

hopup Shipwright

Mixers seems like a good admin/player. +1

7. lisedupuis111

lisedupuis111 Haxor

8. maxsc

maxsc Horde Gibber

he is nice guy +1

9. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Seems like a nice guy who is hard working.... Totally didn't look at his profile or anything.

Only thing I'm worried about is will you play on the official servers (they're on release kag) when you get admin.

Apart from that seems like a great guy, hard working as I said, has experience in admin, from the profile I think you ran a server some time to, which is great.

+1

MnMixer likes this.
  10. pawelot

pawelot Bison Rider

The reality is a little different than you write.
    I've known for a long time MnMixer.
    On my server I was not so colorful. There was a lot of conflict between mnmixer and other admins.
    And on other servers Sometimes he cheat again.
    How do I know ?
    Mixer has for me great confidence. Sometimes they are cheating with me.
    At others it does not retain.

This is what I write is true. Although I have no evidence to prove this then you have to trust me.

MnMixer sometimes he behaves like a child as he will have a higher range or only with me so behaves.
    Previous account mixer banned from because he used speedhack. And precisely on account GmPlayStudio.

Can you think about the real face of mixer.

in spite of everything I wrote this: +1 :D

If he is wrong when something is sorry

11. Pawelot , beginnings may be difficult. With age man wisely.Do not forget that it was two years ago, and that then the game I did not like! Pawelot, with age every wisely. Time for change as they say. He admits that what you wrote was true, but even so I'm counting on not discrimination.I bore the punishment for it already and do not want to again ..
    But,
    Thanks for honest : ) [It waited.]

--MnMixer

12. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I don't see anything special with this one.

miniu likes this.
  13. pawelot

pawelot Bison Rider

Yesterday also cheated mixer

HaQ likes this.
  14. why u starting lie .. ?

15. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

You may be lying too.

miniu likes this.
  16. You do not even know me. A must know to what you wrote friend will not be important if you really knew me. Thanks for honest voice.

--MnMixer

17. pawelot

pawelot Bison Rider

I am not lying

I will remind you
    yesterday on the server muslim editor you used illegally after you've used it to win gold

18. You could show you where I lied?

19. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

So you do not play beta? Then why do you want admin on servers that are only in beta?

Withror and miniu like this.
  20. that's obama [bro owner]and no put gold becuse put bedrock...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.