1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TR] Demo is Live!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geti, Apr 28, 2015.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@FuzzyBlueBaron would be great to have a vid of exactly what you're doing, I can bind kb controls for other players just fine here :/

Re: recycle on jabs - maybe, but the current one is limited by button speed press anyway :) it'd need to be a really short recycle to keep the fun of juggling corpses anyway, I'm really not sure it's worth it at this point. We'll see if it's an issue in bigger games.

Re: characters spawned bleeding - never seen it. You sure you weren't just shot early game?

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Example A, Example B.

Fwiw. <3

Geti likes this.
  3. TheWhiteKnight

TheWhiteKnight Ballista Bolt Thrower

it would be great if there was an emoticon system like in kag to me that was one of the best features of the game being able to express urself without chat at a press of a button is wonderful

butterscotch and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We're actually working on something to replace the emotes in TR - something a little more personalised to each character and hopefully to tie in with chat! We agree that it's great to not have to pause in the game to get across those basic emotions, so we'll be looking for something to fill the role - currently the emoticons aren't doing it for us in TR though, as they dont map well to a controller!

SirDangalang and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  5. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

You know, to make it work better on a controller.
    You could do a gta style selection system very similar to kags.

Hold down say RB and use the joystick to rotate through emoticons.

6. Geti

That's the plan for the other thing actually - we decided that with emoticons that's not really quite enough variety if you use the flick based selection, and if you have to scroll through a menu it's not very quick any more. So we're going with something a little more diverse than just emotes, we'll show you when it's ready :^)

7. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

"something other than emotes" now it sounds interesting.

I think a hype train is in order.

SirDangalang, butterscotch and Asu like this.
  8. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

I'm sure, it happend many rounds in a row

9. Geti

Well, if it keeps happening or you can see something causing it, let me know - I've never seen it :/

10. muslim_gyan

muslim_gyan Catapult Fodder

Nice game XD <<live>>

11. MadMeerkat

MadMeerkat Shark Slayer

Its fun, But assault and commando are the only classes that I can get kills with ::P:

12. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

I get kills with every class :B): YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *rides motorcycle into distance, rolls credits*

Sytoplasma and SirDangalang like this.
  13. I found the Polish

fun game, probably won't pre-order for now as I've been spending way too much on vidya recently

Geti likes this.
Mods: 101i, Mazey