1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Astro1234

Astro1234 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hello people!!!!

im just not gonna say any personal infomation like my name were i live or my age but......... heres the application!!!:

hi ive been playing the roleplay server for hmmm i cant think its a long time.... anyway so i will deffently ask for proof from a player before i ban someone when they said they griefed or something and if i get reported for banning someone ill make sure ive got a screen shot somewere in my folders for proof so i dont have to argue too much and ill try and be on as long as possible but dont take me to seriously on that because somethimes i wanna play other games/servers im not very good on puncturation online because i just wanna write quick so dont judge me by that... hope you have a nice day (<:

oh... well sorry that i didnt read the new format for this but if you need more just tell me

ok zhumm, ill edit this later

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  2. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well, tbh... punctuation does make the roleplay difference. Most of times.

And other than you just saying what any good admin would do I really do not read out anything else... special... sorry.

3. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

What zhuum said

4. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Not just punctuation apparently...
    What king-Georgie said

5. master-chief

master-chief Arsonist

Hello there peoples of aphelions kag server/s id like to apply for adminship.

I am not going to say what admins do like some others on here but i have been admin on many servers before in kag and many other games such as minecraft and terraria but i wont get into those right now.
    I will give 2 kag references for start one is downburst since i used to be a vip on his get creative servers in classic kag, and a fellow admin of yours pinxviin who is a friend of mine in kag.

I myself would love to see people fallow the rules of the server/s and have already tried to do my part in trying to keep people form breaking them, whether it be reporting people for griefing, or trying to assist in solving disputes over wars/terms. i play on the rp server quite a lot and for long time spans normally.

thank you for your time reading a wall of words :D

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  6. king-george

You do not exactly show how you can be a good admin.

7. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Master-chief is a good guy and I'm sure he has good intentions. He could be a good admin. But, like george said, you need to prove yourself of being a worthy admin. Expand your application with why you would be a good admin.

8. reddigex

reddigex Builder Stabber

I may not be allowed to apply but I can't stand greifers and rkers I am admin on 3 three servers currently I am extremely experienced and I am EXTREMELY active!!! I have lots of time to moderate and I enjoy your servers Sooo much!!!! But this may sound like a average dooda apply but i really believe I could make a difference for the better on your server!!! I won't mind at all if I am declined just a simple answer is all a want for Christmas (I just went there) I am strict with greifers if it is accidental I will become a probation officer and monitor them! I just nailed this application I think (probably not :QQ:):shad:

9. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

Hello guys, well I decided to "redo" my application as my old one did not get any 1+ or 1-, and I did say that I wanted to help Aphelion in the making of the standalone (I understand that I cannot) and after that, it just faded into the background with no approval or disapproval so, here is my Application

NAME: Just call me Rin
    WHY YOU SHOULD BE A ADMIN:Well, I want to be a admin, I have a book that I can write in all the reported names, so while I play Aph's I can check who has been naughty, and talk some sense into 'em.I noticed some admins aren't on anymore, some play at Sopranos, perfectly fine, but there are trouble back at Aph's realm, well I do know a lot of admins are working really hard on keeping order, spriting, etc (great job btw) but, while I play, I notice some people disobeying terms, and making terms like 10000 stone (example) I want to explain to them that, that is a bit overkill, yes, I can do that, normally, and yes, I try, but they won't listen, I feel like if I am a admin that problem could be solved, (yes I can report them, but my pc's keyboard, uually doesn't save the screens) I want to make the Aphelion's roleplay Realm a better place ,I visit the forum every day and I have been an admin on things like minecraft and swtor, I know a lot of admins like Zhuum,Coon, Ingraa, PinX ,Stabborazz, well, that's generally the reason why I want to be a admin, to make 'ol Periphelion's back yard a better place (P.S I am very active, I play almost every day, these past few weeks have been different because I have had internet probs, fixed now)

Thanks for reading my application at Aph's server, Thanks for making the best server ever

EDIT:
    I can report someone I just wont have screens to back me up on it and when I said 10000 stone, after that I said (for example) I understand what George said about that note, just saying that I did not say that the 10000 stone thing actually happened, I stated that I saw unfair terms, and yes, I would report them if you want me to

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  10. king-george

Terms are terms, and 10 000 stone is possible. I actually think it is a reasonable amount. And if you are not able to report people in the first place, then you can't become an admin either.

Just a note to everybody,
    I've already seen a couple of people applying for admin. Most of them use a situation as an excuse in their applications. This isn't a report thread, but an application thread, and any problems that you have should be reported at the Player Reports thread. I hope this clears things up.

11. MadMeerkat

MadMeerkat Shark Slayer

Is aphelion looking for staff currently? Or is he good in that general area?

12. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

I don't know if we need more staff at the moment. But you can always make an application, because we also look at older admin applications when selecting new admins/staff.

13. MadMeerkat

MadMeerkat Shark Slayer

Cool. Ill post an app soon.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 18, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 15, 2015 ---
    Alright, application time.
    I, MadMeerkat am currently applying for admin. Why? I I'm from NZ, And whenever I join there are no admins what what so ever,
    I'm skilled with the rcon console and fair in judgement,

So,
    What say sir @Aphelion? Am I worthy?

14. KingChaos

KingChaos Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

eh, I am not an admin, and my app wasnt even accepted, so dont take my word for it, Im just a big ol' dummy but eh, I think your app should be more than two lines, and knowing Rcon/thinking there are no admin on wont make a huge difference, and "I am fair in judgement" is a subjective sentence, maybe you think banning him forever for griefing was fair, but maybe he griefed a few blocks, or simply did it on accident
    like I said, I am not an admin on Aph's servers, and I havent gotten an accepted app, but I personally would want more info if I were in Aphe's position

15. king-george

I'm gonna have to agree with KingChaos here. You've gotta write something that will make us convinced that you are worthy of the position.

16. KingChaos

KingChaos Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

@king-george woo! ::): for once I didnt screw up on a post :D

17. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Greetings to all fluffy and wide!
    I would like a post as admin on Aphelion's Roleplay.

Name: I'd prefer not to say. Just call me Dominar (Not kaggit....please...)
    Country/state: South Australia.
    Why I'd like to be an admin:
    2015-07-18_00002.jpg
    Take a wild guess.
    I would like to be admin because I am sick of this happening to me. To anyone. I'm not just saying this because it's what you want to hear, no I genuinely mean this. I am known (in my clan at least) for this. In this image you can see the obvious grief. You can also see that I insulted the guys who greifed me. (The greif was outside the rules, there was no roleplay involved. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it). Now I'm not reporting anyone or pointing fingers. To me the past is the past. But it's going to happen again. It always happens again. To me, to everyone. By becoming admin I can prevent this. That's why I'd like to become admin. I am aware that this server may have several/enough admins already but at the time I play I have not seen one single admin. This tells me that most of the admins if not all must live where this server is hosted. By becoming admin I can fill up the gap that is open as of now. I wont deny that I am not the best at keeping calm when I get greifed. However I am a smart person, I know not to assume, I know not to take sides unless I know the full story. So I can confidently promise you that when something happens, I will not jump the gun. I've been admin before so I have experience, I am active most days and I play this server probably more then I should. (what can I say, it's a great server) :)

So....will you have me?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 28, 2015 ---
    Not sure why it attached the image as a download, just ignore it.

Attached Files:

18. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hello Everybody,
    My name is Troller111 I am 17 years old and I would like to apply to Aphelion's Role Play of course to "Ban Griefers And Randomkillers" but that is what everybody wants to hear I'm not like that I have more to say. Aphelion's Roleplay has progressed so much! Updates with seasons, farming, hunger, undead, angels, diplomacy and now Aphelion is making his own game! It was so cool to see Aphelion's Role play grow and develop but now its time for me to do my fair share. I have 2 experiences with other servers. Tanmang42 owned a sandbox server which sadly shut down (Currently unknown reason) I was an admin on his server you can contact him @tanmang42.
    The second user I have been an admin for is blackjoker77777 the server is not currently online but he is frequently you can personally message him @blackjoker77777. Now reasons why I would be a good admin. 1 I've been playing on Aphelions Role Play for almost 2 years. Secondly I'm not new to KaG so I would know exactly what I'm doing. Third of all I have a background of being an admin making me more useful as an admin. fourth of all I don't have much history of being banned on RP. fifth of all I am on frequently so I wouldn't be completely useless. Now to see how I would deal with a problem. Say a user named Peter and Peter decides to destroy a tower and I hear from the dwarfs "ADMIN! PETER DESTROYED OUR TOWER!" I would get to the scene soon as humanly possible and find out whats going on. I would then lecture him on why the hell not to destroy people's towers and ban him for a short amount of time most likly a day or 2 and if Peter comes back and griefs some more I would ban him for a longer period of time and if this little crap comes back another time and destroys more things I would perma-ban him. Thank you for reading my application I hope you have a nice night!

Troller111

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  19. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

A few spelling mistakes but over all +1 @troller111

20. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

+1 for @troller111 (actually I would give more than that if I could, haha), at the end he's one of the best admins I ever had on my server.
    He's trustworthy, cool and a mature guy and I really think he deserves this adminship.