1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KCL Tourney Sign-ups

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by ShamWow-SuperRag, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

FIST EU GMT+2 IS IN FOR THE KILLSSSSSS

2. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

I just started yesterdya. ^_^

PUNK123 likes this.
  3. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Bammboo Logics:
    "yesterdya" = May 9, 2012

Biurza likes this.
  4. ShamWow-SuperRag

ShamWow-SuperRag zamn Donator Tester

@SpideY, I'm trying out new things, is that bad? I'm very inexperienced with this sort of thing, and tips from a great master lord senpai kun like you will help me out a lot. @t3rnary, Did you even see my italics? "Yes, dual clanning is allowed in THIS tournament." Better?

What I find annoying is that all of you take shots at the tourney, but do nothing to help. Yep, thanks guys, you're so helpful.

5. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Seems like yesterday at least...

blackjoker77777 and PUNK123 like this.
  6. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Honestly I just want a normal fucking tourney where I can play against a normal clan with unique players. None of this dual clan bullshit. I'm in Apex, now I'll be in Zen, now Nova, and I also want to be in hat. I don't mean to knock your idea, but why is it necessary? People like sang will have a heyday.

miniu, Snake19 and Tern like this.
  7. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

@ShamWow-SuperRag of all the rules to experiment with the no-dual-clanning rule was the worst one to fuck up.

kittycity likes this.
  8. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni

But there are no problems with sang being a "long term stand in" for Apex. :huh?: With all of the constant salt over competitive, dual clanning offers an interesting twist. Didnt you want to lead Nova social after joining Apex Swine? Regardless, constant flip flopping over rules has lead to multiple tourneys with clans coming in at the last minute to join in, along with old clans finally admitting their own inactivity. That's my five cents, summer is dwindling and it won't be long before school and other activities begin to affect activity in the KAG community.

CowboyDan likes this.
  9. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Why the hell is playing with two different teams for the same tournament even a thing? Honestly, if this is a bracket tourny, stand ins shouldn't even be allowed. You've really got to stop changing everything because i think everyone is losing interest.

10. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

Can we please get a firm set of rules down and get this goin. This isnt an aoe game but start the game already

11. ShamWow-SuperRag

@kittycity you were waiting to say that, weren't you ._.

I understand everyone's frustration. I guess we have enough clans to start.

Do you want me to change dual clanning? This tourney will become an even worse example of flip-flopping.

12. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni

I guess the point I was trying to make was, with so many clans calling upon subs or other people who aren't in clans to play in their CWs, how different will things be when people dual clan?

13. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

What's the point of having a clan if it's not for play in?
    If the ligue allows the dualclanning let's play a Gather, it will be the same.

14. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Hi, I would like to join every clan in this tournament.

miniu and Tern like this.
  15. Denied.

16. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

All I saw was 'accepted'.

17. ShamWow-SuperRag

Ah, facepalm. This is a major lesson for me.

Dual-clanning is no longer allowed. Sorry @Ej

miniu, Darknighte9, Tern and 2 others like this.
  18. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

We still have at least 5 people.

19. ShamWow-SuperRag

Great, I hope you guys make it far. When I get home I'll update the tourney with the people that signed up, and the ones who I know would like to be in it.

The match-ups previously posted will be similar, but obviously with new additions and people leaving comes slightly different match-ups.

20. you mean "sorry Darknighte"