1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mr. JiggleSaw's and Mr. Fellere's Big Cocks. A Story of Perseverance in the Face of Adversity.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fellere825, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Listen to this song while you read my story. :down: It is the theme song of all farmers.

Jiggy 1.png
    Photograph of Mr. Fellere's Chicken Farming Rival Mr. Farmer JiggleSaw.

Hello non chicken farmers it is chicken farmer Fellere. I was on this here King Arthurs Gold Server and my Chicken Farming Rival Mr. Farmer JiggleSaw was saying, "Yo Mr. Fellere the last time I was round dis here place I made a giant chicken farm and it was like 20 pens large with two chickens each." Well to say I was intrigued was an understatement. He then repeatedly said, "Look at my big fat cock!!!!"

My big Fat cock.png
    Photograph of Mr. Farmer JiggleSaw's Big Fat White Cock.
    To say that I was saddened was a drastic understatement. My neighbor, my supposed colleague was flailing around his cock and proceeding to rub it in my face. He was yelling, screaming at the top of his lungs how superior he was because of his large cock. I was tormented on an hourly basis. Constantly hearing, "Look at my giant cock!" over and over. No matter what I did, no matter how many of the blue communists I killed, no matter how many buildings I made, no matter how many tree farms I created, Mr. JiggleSaw kept on screaming, "Look at my big fat cock!"

I was at my wits end. I had to make a decision, "Do I ignore my nemesis and be the better person, or do I stoop to his level and measure our cock sizes?"

In my mind I reasoned that I was already the better person. I had no reason to compete and compare cock sizes. I was seconds away from deciding to ignore Mr. JiggleSaw when I heard from a distance behind me, "LOOK AT MY BIG FAT COCK!"

best.gif

I proceeded to build my own chicken farm.
    It was a long and difficult process. First I had to purchase two eggs to begin my chicken farm. Mind you I had some funds from my earlier jobs, but 60 coins for two fragile eggs all the while in a war with the blue communists!? It was a challenge to save up all the while with Mr. JiggleSaw Screaming, "Look at my Big FAT COCK!!!" I was hired as a miner clearing out tunnels and building traps for a fellow red builder. I was paid a trifling rate of 3 coins a block.
    Fellere Working.png
    A photograph of Mr. Fellere working to save coins to build his own chicken farm.

The work was long and hard, but it was also therapeutic. I no longer heard the constant screams of Mr. JiggleSaw behind me. No, those screams were muffled by my determination to create my cock farm. After many hours of constant backbreaking work I finally saved enough coins to buy two eggs. The moment I bought my two eggs I scurried away and hid for I feared that Mr. JiggleSaw would ridicule my two adolescent cocks.

I knew that once Mr. JiggleSaw discovered them newly hatched that his ridicule would turn to something even worse, pure condescension. He would look at my newly hatched cocks and would truly believe he was better. That deep down in his soul he would receive the confirmation necessary to solidify that his cock was truly the biggest and fattest.

My fears were confirmed after Mr. JiggleSaw discovered my adolescent cocks. He said nothing but the look in his eyes said all I needed to know.

laughter.gif

The laughter was apparent and wormed its way into my soul. I steeled myself and held my newly hatched adolescent cocks and I let a single tear fall from my eyes before I went back to work.

SadFellere.png
    I jumped into my work with a new found determination that burned within me. This determination was found one night when I was staring at my young cocks. I could not help but think about the past few days. The sadness and depression with which I found myself stemmed from a sick and twisted desire to be accepted and respected by Mr. JiggleSaw. I realized that no matter how hard I worked, that no matter what I did I would ultimately still be sad because I desired something out of my control. I desired Mr. JiggleSaw to accept me.

With this realization I made a conscious decision to derive my happiness on what I thought of myself instead of what Mr. JiggleSaw thought of me. It was difficult and Mr. JiggleSaw's torment still hurt me, but I persevered. I used new cock raising techniques to cultivate the strongest, largest, musclebound cocks in the land. I actively selected cocks with the best genes. I looked for ones with the most muscle, veins, and ultimately the largest cocks.

MuscleCock.png
    Photograph of what type of cock I looked for when breeding my cocks.

My chicken farm eventually became the largest in the land and both blue communists and my red colleagues praised my work. I eventually realized that I no longer heard Mr. JiggleSaw's constant screaming of the size of his cock. I was finally happy.

chicken farm.png
    A photograph of a large section of Mr. Fellere's Chicken Farm

Later I actively looked for Mr. JiggleSaw to confront him with why he bullied me so deeply in the past. I realized that he no longer had that deeply rooted belief of superiority in his eyes. While holding onto his large cock and petting it he looked... Lonely. Towards the end of the war with the blue communists I confronted Mr. JiggleSaw about his sadness.

Mr. JiggleSaw proceeded to tell me that he was sorry for putting me down so much. The only reason that he began to scream about the size of his cock that it was to fill an emptiness he had in his life. He found that by putting me down with the size of his cock that he momentarily felt better. But with each passing moment when my adolescent cock grew larger and larger he realized that the emptiness he felt was even greater then before.

I realized that he was a kindred spirit and that he too was facing sadness and depression. I proceeded to jerk his cock from his hands and placed my cock in his. I began to pet his cock and he mine. It was at this moment that we both realized that after jerking each other's cocks that we filled the emptiness in our lives. We both realized that we were both content.

sad.gif

The End

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

I read it for the plot.

3. This is beautiful.

J-man2003 and Fellere825 like this.
  4. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

well..... fellere did it yet again with the new funniest forum post :3, good job fellere, i cant wait to see what you come up with next.

5. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Quite the cock-raising story.

J-man2003, Bint and Fellere825 like this.
  6. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

I love you fellere

7. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

Everyone loves fellere

8. Piano

Piano Bison Rider

what the fuck is this LOL

9. rymcd

Farmers for lyfe fellere
    #ChickenFarmers

10. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

I am also Jigsaw's half-twin-person. But being twins, they share similarities. Such as large cocks :^)

J-man2003, PUNK123 and Fellere825 like this.
  11. Hakma

Hakma Catapult Fodder

i was born too read this

J-man2003 likes this.
  12. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

You can raise my cock anytime fellere :wink:

J-man2003 likes this.
  13. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

My cock is all flaccid and shriveled. I need some help getting my cock raised. :QQ:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    J-man2003 likes this.
  14. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

this is way too gay

J-man2003, Biurza and PUNK123 like this.
  15. rymcd

:chicken:cockaphobic:chicken:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    J-man2003, Noburu, Rayne and 2 others like this.
  16. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

There's a new farmer in town >:)

J-man2003, Tern and PanduhsFTW like this.
  17. AmestriStephen

:[

J-man2003 and Biurza like this.
  18. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

I don't understand? I'm a down home, good old, American Conservative Farmer. Raising cocks is what I do for a living. If you can't accept that I am a cock farmer, and that I worked long and hard to make my cocks big and strong then the next time you go to the store and look at packaged cock meat, I ask you if you want cock meat with all those chemicals in them to make them fat and meaty, or do you want good ole all natural Fellere cock meat. I know what type of cock meat I would want. It is not my fault that those other cock farmers rely on chemicals and hormones to make their cock meat moist and hard. If you want your cock de-boned and de-skinned then go to those artificial commercial farmers. My cock meat is 100% all natural, hormone free, bone-in skin on cock meat. Good day sir.

J-man2003, Noburu, Sytoplasma and 6 others like this.
  19. AmestriStephen

pls dont pet my cock thx

J-man2003 and Biurza like this.
  20. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

0/10 worst gay erotica ive ever read plot is one-dimensional and the characters flat like oaken boards

J-man2003, Noburu, Fellere825 and 4 others like this.