1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Server [OLDFAGS ON] [WORKSHOPS ADDED] [HOSTED IN EU]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Harmony, Aug 3, 2014.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Orikami

Orikami Horde Gibber

NVM I got is sorted out

2. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

Yeah I didn't ban him lol.

3. Orikami

Orikami Horde Gibber

sorry for the confusion.
    some one banned me for a day for some reason, but I am good now. thanks for your help though.
    ps I can't login on kag it says that the login server is not working or something like that, is that happening to any of you?

4. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

Mine works but there's only like 5 servers up. Definitely something weird going on.

5. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I banned Orikami for a day, because he went AFK on archer with "W" and "D" pressed, and had bled out at least 10 of his teams lives (what I had seen once I started watching him). Next time you AFK, sit still.

6. Orikami

Orikami Horde Gibber

Ok cool.
    thanks for the advice!
    MY kill death ratio :QQ:

7. Jomskylark

Jomskylark Drill Rusher

Just a friendly heads up, I think "MrJet" is a hacker – we had problems earlier with speed and teleport hackers and I saw MrJet teleport through a wall to escape with our flag, so probably an alternate username of the previous guy. Furthermore, I got banned without warning as soon as I brought it up. So maybe he's admin or maybe he is friends with an admin. Either way it would be swell to get unbanned anytime soon (hopefully it's just a temp ban, but still that's annoying). Thanks!

8. Mustaine

Mustaine Base Burner

Could you unban me plz?

9. You're got temp ban (one day) for griefing , so at this day you can again join.

Mods: jackitch