1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

PIGS!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by MadRaccoon, Jun 9, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

No

Adding pigs wouldn't be bad though, just an alternative for food. It wouldn't be harmful in any way, just adds more possibilities.

Cepheri likes this.
  2. Cepheri

Cepheri Catapult Fodder

I think it would just add some more atmosphere to the game :)

J-man2003 likes this.
  3. watermelon200

watermelon200 Catapult Fodder

maybe you could craft wings with gold at a builder shop and give it to the pigs then fly them around the map :D

4. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

Glorious idea.

J-man2003 likes this.
  5. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

I hate to say this, but...

*cough* unbalanced *cough*

6. watermelon200

well if you have a flying pig your going to go to the ground to attempt to capture a flag/hall anyway. so anyone can attack you there, plus there are archers witch can shoot you down, and with the long sight range and averagely short maps anyone could see you, and if a map maker doesn't want pigs, they could not spawn them. and if the wings costed a lot, then it would never be op in the first place.::):

7. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

I mean as in, it seems more novelty and based upon fantasy and real life more than it should focus on fairness and fun.

(Horrible analogy incoming) example: In a game like, say, I don't know, pacman, you wouldn't make the ghosts go through walls. Because even though that's fancifully correct, it doesn't make sense to include it in the game because it would be unfair and not match up with the whole idea of the game.

Same thing with flying pigs.

8. watermelon200

technically kag is already slightly fantasy (with magic scrolls, using shields as surfboards, and climbing lightweight arrows while wearing heavy iron Armour)

9. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

That's not what I mean...

It doesn't matter what the theme is, it matters how fair it is...

10. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

Ok guys, when I created this thread I was new to the game and way too much spontanious, so when I had this idea I imidiatly made a quick pig sprite, and whatev..
    Now its more of a cool idea for a mod and not for vanilla, because, the reasons why the pig would be useful are already implemented in the game or can be added to the already existing animals.
    Also, I would be wiling to help on making the mod if anyone wanted to make it by the time the thread was created, now I don't have time for it or any other minor projects.

J-man2003 and blackjoker77777 like this.
  11. Sapientia

Sapientia Horde Gibber

Saw pigs on a sandbox server a few days ago. :eek:

J-man2003 likes this.
Mods: Rainbows