1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

power is dead

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Canadian98, Aug 24, 2014.

1. didn't even make a down under joke, transcontinental downs seeping into the minds of all who read this chat

luckily my uncle doesn't have it or else he would have a hard time defending his middleweight no rules street fight on the street and kickboxing world championships lol

2. sounds sik my nig!

Get your uncle to practice on children or he can just no rules knock out the rude noggin that is cocksucker lawrence

3. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

4. i love you slightly more with each passing day modog

don't ever play yourself :)

but my uncle mostly practices punching in his dojo in a secluded wooded glen to the tune of kenny loggins' danger zone from dusk until midnight, every night. apart from saturday when he works on his spinning back kicks and gogoplatas

5. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

fakin astraya is ded ;-;. :(

6. Just want to drop a quick shoutout to the guys over at Kickin' Jeans(TM) for our newest and currently most fruitful sponsorship deal to date. Been working on that spinning heel kick in the forest but realised you had to attend an orgy amongst your personal entourage of female supermodels in the pool of a luxury hotel? Haven't we all, but a change of apparel takes valuable kicking time out of the equation.

Don't let life, or a horribly unergonomic pair of paints ruin YOUR training/intercourse session or bind your veiny treetrunks that most people refer to as legs! A simple printout and mail to the good guys over at Century Martial Art Supply will enhance not only your kicking and jiu jitsu, but holistically, your life. And remember, the secret is in the crotch...
    [​IMG]

7. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

None can resist the bulge. That's fucking brutal lad

8. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Damn, how did I only see this magnificent masterpiece. I have had trouble wearing jeans due to my leg size so I think wearing one of these bad bois may eliminate my current dire situation. I still think track pants are the best.

Edit: had to put those ™ because we don't want others to think that this isn't legit.

9. Yeah I actually wear track pants a bunch at home, king of comfort and warmth. I'd probably wear them in public too if I was just a bit more white so people wouldn't mistake me for being Lebanese.

One thing Kickin' Jeans™ have that your average track pants lack is elegant and subtle disguisal of the man's FUPA. Alongside the stitching which emulates karate uniforms. I often wear them under my gi, because at the end of the day I'm just a G in a Gi.

10. sheeeeit subtle but elegant
    "socrates and shakespeare" has some serious depth and meaning man

this is what they call [​IMG] on the street mang

11. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

truuuuuuuuuu

12. "PUNCHING AND MEDITATION EXPERT GETS SPONSORED BY KICKIN' JEANS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] "
    --Sofloantonio

edit:
    #JUSTAPRANK #GONESEXUAL #GOTARRESTED #HOODPRANKS #SHEACTUALLYDIDTHAT #SEXYPRANK

13. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Imagine pulling off a flying triangle without the worries of having a rippa and the added traction from wearing the Kickin Jeans™ guarantees you an otherwise 100% successful triangle chokes. Same applies to gogoplata and other great MMA techniques out there.

14. It's pretty great for those two chokes for sure, but works exceptionally well for shoulder/arm techniques as well.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone on the street go for a omoplata with their opponent in full guard only to have their zipper pulled down and a subsequent firm grip on their family jewels. Having fun pulling down the crotch on these jeans, particularly if the practitioner purchases the signature karate stitching crotch.

To be honest, if I wanted to keep my edge on the average streetgoer I shouldn't even really be telling you guys...But I think it's time the people knew about the innovations of Kickin Jeans™

---

As the primary advocate of this brand of era-defining fight apparel, I took the liberty of taking a quick interview during a private BJJ lesson between two great friends (and nothing more). Here's what they had to say:
    frankling_jefferson_didio_07.jpg

15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

We're not dead but we're not competitive, can we be moved to social thanks

16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

my mang

17. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I dunno, smells pretty rotten to me.

18. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

Oooooo, smells like dust and that some new clans just shit over this page and buried it under 900 other competitive clans!