1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

+1 for troll, nice guy, mature, patient and suited for the job. :wink::thumbs_up:

2. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

If I don't get admin at least someone else will. It's not a competition after all.
    You sort of repeated a sentence with a few differences, and yeah a few spelling errors but it looks good to me.
    +1

(little sad no one's voting for me :| )

3. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

@troller111, if not for my crappy computer, I too would become an administrator on his Aph's RP. I wish you luck! +1

4. Failedwhistle5

Failedwhistle5 Shipwright

Hello Aphelion! i had the pleasure of meeting you in game and i would like to apply for staff.
    the reasons i think i would be good for your staff are that i will not tolorate griefers and cheaters and i will make sure that everyone will want to come back after playing on your extrodinary server!-Failedwhistle5:dance:

5. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Please, 58 word apps hurt my eyes.

6. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Where is like button?

7. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Most of the feedback happens in our private convo's. Where we discuss the admin apps. (For Current staff, other People give feedback here).

8. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

Still, wish more people +1 and -1 more often, then more people get a shot at the admin role.

9. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

So you're saying that the staff might be talking about my app in a private convo?

10. EhRa

1. KRPG

Probably maybe yes no yes.

11. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Yes, we have our forum convo, and a group-chat on skype.

12. purpledragon1391

purpledragon1391 Shipwright

Hello
    My in-game name is purpledragon1391,(with exo as the clan tag if you need it) and I would like to be an admin for a few short reasons.
    First of all, I would love to help contribute to a server that I have been playing on for so long.
    Second of all, there isn't always an admin on the server. When there are no admins on the server, people are less likely to follow the rules.
    So, if there are more admins, the servers will generally be more enjoyable for everyone.

13. EhRa

1. KRPG

93 word apps are still not good.

14. bbpolkagal

bbpolkagal Shark Slayer

Hi my kag name is bbpolkagal, and I would love to be an admin so I can further contribute to the server. I know and love stabborazz, he is my senpai.
    I'm a sponsor also. I Will expand my application with additional information and won't forget to use capitals, dots and comma's so stabborazz won't have to edit my application again. - stabborazz :)

15. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

First I recommend making your application longer.

16. KingChaos

KingChaos Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

OK, AGAIN, NOT AN ADMIN, BUT AS KING GEORGE SAID, PLEASE STOP USING ISSUES YOU'VE HAD IG IN YOUR APPLICATION, THIS IS NOT A REPORT THREAD
    thank you -_-
    its just annoying as hell this has already been brought up and people are still doing it

17. Alpha-Penguin

Hey here is my application for admin.

I play very often and I go on the server when there is 1 or more people on it. I have been playing KAG since the end of 2012 so I know how to play the game very well, and I know that finding someone to teach new players how to play is hard. And with this being a RPG server it will be even harder for new players to understand. This is where I come in, I would like to help out the new players and make sure no one breaks any rules and help out in the community. I am very mature and well known in the community, I also don't make bios decisions and I base it on the current situation. I have recently made my own clan, Pure Legion, for new players only to help them understand the game, having this clan on the server would be very useful because I could get the new players from my clan to join and make the server more popular. You can find more information on the clan here. I have been admin before on a classic sumo server before it shut down. I am 15 years old and I'm from Australia, so I can be on when other admins are either sleeping or are just not on. I play for atleast 4 hours everyday and more on the weekends. I have also donated to this server.

IGN: Alpha-Penguin

Let me know what you think and thanks for taking the time to read this!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  18. yamin

yamin Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Timezone: Central Time(U.S & Canada)
    I Try to be on almost every day for atleast a few hours,
    Reason: I am a huge fan of Roleplay. I would like to become a Admin because I love helping people and to help them enjoy their Roleplay experience.

19. Alpha-Penguin

-1 sorry application is way to short

20. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

She's already been accepted. Because I asked her to post an application, and I know she is both active and capable.

The issue with you being in Australia is that I've never seen you online. I would consider accepting your application, but I'd like to get to know you. You may reply to this message.