1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

im not a modder, but I'm having trouble using mods

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Xurxes, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Xurxes

Xurxes Shipwright

i can't go on most modded servers, if theres a mod, i can go on it once, then after that it will keep on downloading a few files and then saying authenticating, then downloading the same files, then saying authenticating over and over. theres some servers that don't do that, but for example, i can't play more classes server, any help?

2. Bint

Bint Haxor

Delete your mods folder.

3. Xurxes

Xurxes Shipwright

I'm on steam, so i can't really do that

4. Of course you can. Go into steam, right click on the game, select properties -> local files -> browse local files.

From there you can get to the mods folder.

5. Xurxes

Xurxes Shipwright

i browse local files and all i can do from there is start up the game, no mod folder

6. Xurxes

Xurxes Shipwright

i reinstalled it, still won't let me play

7. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Go to the folder where you installed Steam. for example: C:/Program Files/Steam. Go into the folder SteamApps, then Common. Open "King Arthur's Gold" folder, then open Mods folder. Remove the mods you're having problems with, and try to join a kag server with these mods.

@Edit: what servers exactly you can't join?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  8. Xurxes

Xurxes Shipwright

i can do some mods actually i don't know why, dark's zombie mod doesn't work, and blowjob doesn't work, most modded servers, and i go to local files in steam and theres no mods folder, somehow beos zombie server works while darks doesn't

9. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Maybe you should try using the search function to find the Mods folder? (when im in any folder it's on top right of my screen on windows 7)

What is your steam name? I'll add you so i can help you.

10. Xurxes

Xurxes Shipwright

i tried searching for mods folder, didn't show up

11. Here.
    1) Right click on King Arthur's Gold in the Steam Library, go to properties.
    [​IMG]

2) Click on Local Files tab, then Browse Local Files.
    [​IMG]

3) Open your Mods folder, and put your mods in there. They will only show up if you host a server, I believe, but I may be wrong. If you don't have a Mods folder, create one.
    [​IMG]

12. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

@Xurxes if you can send me your console log from when this happened to you I'd really appreciate that.
    That goes for anybody that has this issue, I'm currently working on fixing it and would really like any console logs and steps to reproduce that you have from the issue.