1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

2. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

@Blue_Tiger, what are your requirements to join the FoD8 Diplomats? Obviously they must be talented at speaking with others in a correct sort of way? And @fraser741 what was it again that were the requirements to become a warlord again????

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

git gud

4. UndulatingTitLord

On behalf of the clan {SAP} I would like to thank those that got us here today. We have met a crossroads, and the path we have chosen leads us to greater plains. Domination and equality awaits those that abide the rules is what approaches.

You are just some of a much larger pool of aid.

Thank you again to these members. You have only yourselves to thank for this. Pat yourselves on the back. It is greatly because of you that {SAP} exists and is what it is.

!YOU GET THE THUMBS UP!

@kaggit
    @toffie0
    @PUNK123
    @wormy
    @GreyHCK
    @Blue_Tiger
    @Galen
    @Psiklaw
    @Anonymuse

Sincerely, your titlord.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  5. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Yeaaaah not wondering at all what I did here, or why I'm tagged....

6. UndulatingTitLord

It is because of you that our clan began and got its name. The butterfly effect insists, and you are its wings. It is further proven by the fact I have a puppy on my lap. No, but seriously, you helped a lot in getting us here. You and your friend admin who I could not find to thank.

7. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

@Tynite

Believe this is who you're talking about... Usually known as Lief, but actual username is Tynite

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  8. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Yeah it's thanks to Tynite. If it wasn't for him, you guys still would be tagged [SP]. But you guys never wanted to steal my clan tag right? Of course not.

9. UndulatingTitLord

Your right kaggit. Thank you again, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even be on the forums.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 21, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 21, 2015 ---
    @Tynite . You are one of the most important people I wish to thank. You helped us find our one true clan tag, and made the most effect to making our clan what it is today other than our members.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 21, 2015 ---
    ATGA has arrived on behalf of myself posting. https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/atga.24190/

10. No worries, ma friend :D I'm glad to help whenever I can. If you need any more help you can as for my advice or @toffie0 advice :D

Cheers!

11. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

My fucking god we were over this get over yourself Kaggit

12. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Yes I know it's over, so why did you bring it back up?
    I don't see how what I said made you say that, after all, SAP never did try to steal my clan tag did they? As you so many times reminded me. I do not see why you feel I am bringing an old argument back to life. We're all friends here right?

13. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I have no problem you are bringing it back up posting stuff in this thread about how we "Stole your clan" Stop it. We are still algud if you don't bring up old problems ok? @kaggit

14. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

There is meant to be a "did not" in that sentences somewhere. As I said twice now that sap "did not" try to steal our tag. Why are you getting so protective, Fraser?

P.s I officially broke my record of "most sarcasm used in a single post".

Titlord you can stop now. It is well known that I do not like SAP one bit. I did not help you make it is what it is today, so stop thanking me for it.
    I would like to think that I am a "respected KAG member" as both a person and a clan leader, however I too have an ugly side, just as everyone does. I'm protective over those who follow me, of my friends and my creations, and sometimes that protectiveness is pushed too far.
    Like when SAP tried to steal my clan tag.
    You can deny it all you want, but I know it to be true. It doesn't matter if anyone believes me anymore, so I will be the bigger man and walk away. Do me a favor and do not tag me again. If you really want this argument to be over then you can be the one who does not reply, Because as much as I hate to admin it...actually no, I don't hate to admit it, I'm better then that, I'll admit that I will reply if you reply. So for the sake of us both. Don't reply.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  15. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Mmmph, Im not the member of this clan.
    Why Im listen in it?

16. UndulatingTitLord

You joined /PL\, there was a clan merge. You were told on the forums, and if any disagreed you were given a chance to leave. Let me know if you do not wish to be here in which case I would be interested to know your thoughts. Otherwise, it would be a great loss to us.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2015 ---

And I thought you had buried the hatchet...

I don't understand why you are so upset. The clan name was because of the dispute with you, you are responsible for the name, and for the conflict that lead to our awareness of the forums, and legitimate clans must be registered their. I am with in all rights (ethic or law) to thank you because you helped.

I do not know why you defend yourself, because I made no comment on your 'ugly side' that you speak of or anything. I simply said that SAP respects you as I cannot speak for other members. I can understand why you would be protective, it is the same for myself and the clan and members that I help lead.

As for replying, it was merely a request. You are completely with in your rights to ignore it, and I can't hold it against you from a professional stand point. You are more than welcome to ignore and disregard other members simple requests, as long as you stick to the rules (which you tend to be very good at). Just as I am within my rights to disregard your request to 'stop now' even though I am posting on my own clan page, and trying to protect my own clan members from conflict irrelevant of how it may occur and whose fault.

17. More drama then the days of Vanguarde!

18. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I told you to stop in your tracks we are algood Kaggit but take it futher you might have the 3 owners of sap at your throats I can't speak for them so I don't know. But now there are 3 of us respected sap leaders you might want to be careful. Pissing off us is not the best idea. Then again pissing off anyone is not a good idea either.

19. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Mmhm, Im not planning to be in this clan for anymore.
    Meh.

20. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

W
    Why is that our players are the best? but Alg talk to @UndulatingTitLord he will remove you