1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] GoldenZombie (Vortex)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Atheon, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheon

Atheon Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Which continent are you from?
    Australia.

How often do you play?
    I play Kag daily unless I'm busy but that's a rarely the case.

What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?

Weekdays 3:00pm - 12:00am. Weekends 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. Usually free the whole day.

Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    I have not been admin on any server since I started playing Kag but hey look it's never too late to start learning the ways of the admin, everyone had their first time when they got admin.

Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    No indeed but look I'm here myself and I want to give it a try and see what I can achieve.

Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    Being admin is a honourable job to have in Kag must not be abused and must be respected. That's why I have decided to take a step further from all these years playing Kag to apply for admin. The fact I want to become admin is that I know all the Kag rules, to deal with griefers and hackers and willing to help the new players in the Kag community.

We all know that griefers and hackers are in most games but most people when they would encounter either one of them they would just show hatred and kick them but I have my own way which is to teach and observe the way to playing game right and not annoying other people.

I'm just here to help people enjoy what they play but being admin is not just about bossing people around it's about to dedicate yourself in-game and the people around you (Kag community) to have fun.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    No I guess, I have told you everything relevant to admin already.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2015
    Biurza and icemusher like this.
  2. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I don't think you're active enough or very capable for admin, maybe get a lil experience first x

3. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

+1, usually is on when I start playing kag for the day. I have never seen him get angry, he is also well known in the community and very mature.

4. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

+1, see him on kag a lot and very mature he's quit well know in the community

5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

+1 its very easy to remove admin if he messes up and he hasnt done anything to prove himself un-worthy

6. GoldenZombie would make a decent admin, though experience would be good too.

+1

7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

+1 known him for years, nice guy and even without the experience he would go well in admin, and as punk said if he messes up it could easily be removed.

8. Atheon

I respect your opinion and I will try my best to work my way around that faculty.

Also Thanks guys so far for all the support and please be honest with your opinions because if I lack in something please tell me because not only that it will help me out but it will decide if that admin is worthy for me.

9. FEARKING

FEARKING Catapult Fodder

+1 good job, your a regular player and i hope you get to be admin

10. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

very immature and very tryhard

11. Atheon

Thanks for the compliment appreciate.

icemusher and kittycity like this.
  12. LazikLion

LazikLion Arsonist

+1 respectable player and calm attitude
    eden you twat get off the apps and go smoke a bong

icemusher, PUNK123 and Eden like this.
  13. Dakila

Dakila Catapult Fodder

+1 he is the soul reason that I still play King Arthur's Gold because the first time I ever played Kag I was helpless and had no clue what to
    do in game so I would ask for help, not one person in the whole server would care to help me except for GoldenZombie who stepped up for me. He
    taught me to how to build to bomb jumping and I am very greatly to him for that. All I'm gonna say is now if you were not approve him your just letting a good admin go waste.

14. GoldenZombie may not have any admin-ing experience, but I think he's one of the people who can do it well without prior experience. He's cool-headed, laid-back, and funny, but can be stern when he needs to.

15. +1 Cool guy.

16. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

+1, He's really active, calm and cool guy... :smug:

Redshadow6 likes this.
  17. Known him for a while, certainly admin worthy.
    +1

18. Atheon

Yo cheers everyone for all the support so far, I can't let it go without saying thanks to everyone.

icemusher and butterscotch like this.
  19. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Maybe another time. Your thread didn’t get too much attention, which doesn't really help your cause.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.