1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Skycow

Skycow Shipwright

Looks like some kind of awesome monk temple in which the monks inhabiting it train you (game 1).

When your training is complete you descent from the skies and everybody stops fighting and bows to you only to receive bomb spam, a technique learned from the monks. Then they respawn and catch you, tie you to a cross, and stab you with a spear. Then they build a tomb around your corpse used for observing (game 2).

Then you break out of the tomb and climb back to the monks to tell them their techniques couldn't save you from death but they are extremely fun to use. (game 3)

This game is a lot like the Bible and the Forbidden Kingdom. Sorry for randomness just had a red bull.

On topic: Using bombs is fun... :p

2. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

I question the structural integrity of your sky temple.

EDIT: Luigi, Nob and I had some amazing times on Attack / Defense. I was busy bombing into bases and whatnot (since I suck at everything else), Luigi was driving the team in a more productive manner (focusing bombs and lives on team-oriented forward movement), and Nob was just killing people profusely. Very fun times.

EDIT 2: Luigi, Beef, Salami and a few others were fighting instant-spawning NPC's, twelve per wave, with hundreds fewer unit counts then them. Here is a screenie of my being chased by eight or nine. I died. Needless to say, that battle was an amazing one!

[​IMG]

Beef likes this.
  3. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

I can no longer love lehoon since he was abusing the flying knight glitch

Valkyrie likes this.
  4. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

I've been having some fun on the new Aussie servers!

Game One
    I joined near the end of the game, and the red team was in despair. I decided to just rush the frontline. I superhero jumped over some defenses and slaughtered the enemy despite our lack of respawns. I had a really good streak, whittling their numbers from about 25 to what you see on screen. You can see I was the only one, as my teammates were fiddling around trying to get over the walls (as you can see to the right of the pic (they never did)).
    [​IMG]
    I was low on health, out of bombs, and loaded with cash from my slaughter. I figured it was a good time to retreat and resupply, but I needed the help of this knight to get up. He was being really difficult, and said I should help him first, despite the fact that he had full health, and I was the one with the cash. Anyway, the enemy came thundering down the hill in pursuit of my teammates and we lost :|
    [​IMG]

Game Two
    Both teams ran out of lives and sudden death commenced. I died and was spectating. Here the enemy are whisking away our flag while a builder has himself entombed at the hill.
    [​IMG]
    But wait! He got out and grabbed their flag! He left behind a trail of spikes which killed off almost all of the red attackers, and they met at the hill...
    [​IMG]
    Alas, the noobly red easily fell prey to the builder's spikes. A turn of events; we won the game!
    [​IMG]

Also, I've been able to get the superhero (double) bomb jump down-pat. Now I've got an idea as to how to do a triple-jump...

Stevedog8750 and GhostyS like this.
  5. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Do tell, sir! I am quite a fanatic of bomb jumping, if not mediocre at the art. A triple jump sounds sexy.

6. Eggnogg

Still working on that triple jump >_<

Moar Official Australian Goodness:
    Eggnogg, Away!
    [​IMG]

Just, y'know, ninja'ing an outpost.
    [​IMG]
    An enemy actually spawned while I was gliding away with it. He didn't survive the fall in one piece.
    [​IMG]

The life of a scrounging builder.
    [​IMG]

Trapping a peasant. I just wanted a kiss, but he wouldn't have any of it.
    [​IMG]

Border hopping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

Some guys were griefing the a/d server (the usual maps) when they figured out I was a moderator and high-tailed it out of there. Too bad I froze them before they left.

Whoops.

Jackal and Wonkyth like this.
  8. GhostyS

GhostyS Shopkeep Stealer

SO I WAS PUMPED TO PLAY KAG WHEN I WOKE UP SO I GULPED DOWN SOME WEETBIX 6 OF THEM COS IM A MAN!!!! LAUNCHED AT MY COMPUTER WITH THE SPEED OF THE FLASH PRESHED THE POWER BUTTON OPEN UP KAG OMG COOL NEW BUILD UPDATING..... COOL NEW MENU PRESS PLAY...... CLOSES DOWN... OKAY ILL TRY AGAIN.... CLOSES DOWN.... GODAMN IT BUILD 228 AND YOUR INCOMPATIBILITY WITH WIIIINNEEE!!!! SO I WENT ON THE KAG FORUMS!!! PLEH!!!!!!

9. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Just had an epic battle on the Co-op server. due to a few minor errors on most people's parts, we were down to our last man.
    Darksteel, you are the guardian!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BTW guys, my PhotoBucket album is nearly all just KAG shots, feel free to peruse and comment.

Stevedog8750 and Darksteel like this.
  10. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Played on a rapid deathmatch server because any other servers just lags apart, was a suprising change of pace with a standard deathmatch between four or five players against each other. the maps we played on were creative, especially the one that involves a endless freefall obstacle course with the last team alive winning, and that one map that crumbles like a paper house if someone planted a bomb right. Teamwork and balancing the group between how many on the team should be knights and who would be backup archers became more important. I played more as a archer because my knight fighting skills in the current build is rubbish.

So yeah, rapid deathmatch.. thumbs up! :D

11. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

In my last match, I finally discovered how bad of a player I am. I went 20 fucking matches without killing a single person. I died repeatedly. I can't accomplish anything for my team, so I'm just about ready to stop playing. I'm worse than a griefer. At least a griefer gets kicked and doesn't bother the team anymore. I apologize to all of the people I have let down in combat. Maybe someday I'll redeem my lost knighthood. I'm also searching for a new owner for BOMB. I'm certainly not a suitable leader of anything. Shalom, I guess. :(

12. Eggnogg

Knight combat has been whack for a while. Play builder instead, they're the most useful class in the game. As a builder you'll certainly be helping your team!

13. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

I find it hard to play builder, simply because whenever I try doing anything some retard decides to spam it with bridges or tear it down because he finds it useless or something of the manner. I'm heavily OCD, so it's hard to be an efficient front-line builder. I think Ol' Jacky's just lost his luster. I can't even bomb jump anymore.

14. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

*slap*

Get angry instead and go onto one of the big servers and just go fuckin' nuts stabbin' everyone. Works for me.

15. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Doesn't work for me mate. I die. I can't accomplish shit.

16. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

so what you want us to contradict your dramatic self deprecation so you can reaffirm your self worth through others appraisal?

i really dont think anyone gives a shit how poorly you do in kag

17. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Yeah, regardless of death though! I rarely bother with k:d ratios anymore. Waaay more fun to try and infiltrate the enemy base and blow it to smithereens. Seriously, don't worry about dying so long as you can accomplish something, even if that's just delaying them long enough for others to arrive.

I just shield bash guys out of the way unless I have to fight them mostly.

18. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

You raped horribly brutalised me in Rapid CTF or whatever it was before. You still have the magic, you just gotta take a short break, do a poop and hit your computer and you will win.
    Poop that poo, gotta poop that poo

Wonkyth likes this.
  19. Eggnogg

Decided to post a few recent-ish screenshots.

Me winning the game in the Bar Brawl server by bomb-jumping and landing on someone's head.
    [​IMG]

Cheating.
    [​IMG]

Always important.
    [​IMG]

Gibbed 4 people with one bomb, after about 30 seconds of being in the server.
    [​IMG]

Beef likes this.
  20. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

No, you were the one doing the raping. I got perhaps one lucky kill on you. I think I'm just going to take a lengthy vacation from the internets, however detrimental to my sanity the absence of such in my life will be.