1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

meeting KAGgots across Europe

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Havelock, Aug 26, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Havelock

Havelock Tree Planter

Hey you guys,

last summer I posted similar thread. On Friday I am backpacking from Prague to Belgrade. I want to eventually get to Kosovo but because I don't have any real plans, I wouldn't mind a detour to meet some people from countries nearby, such as Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Romania... And I'll be bold, because I am on quite tight budget and I am trying to use Couch Surfing as much as possible, I would very much welcome some hospitality, such as hot shower and warm bed. :p

I am quite friendly person with nice stories to share. I am as trustworthy as any other person from the internet. So if you are interested, reply here or send me a message. Here are some pictures from my adventures.

Cheers!

PS: The one with hair is the most recent one.

DSC045.jpg 10478183_10202563635555630_922116459271794616_n.jpg 1082412_10200443874562930_1905879682_o.jpg 1009503_10200443923004141_1416328851_o.jpg

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

You're incredibly tall! I wish I was around there, but unless you visit Spain there's nothing we can do :>

3. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Bloody 'ell lockford! Cool idea, hope you have a safe trip :D

4. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

Frickin hell do you play profeshional basketball or do you only visit midgits.

I dare say the UK would be a bit of a trek and you might get arrested for trying to walk in :P

5. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

rood

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Damn, man. That's some high you've got on you! Also, makes me wish I lived in the EU. If you ever decide to come visit Australia let me know and will have to show you around my little corner of it. :3

7. Havelock

Havelock Tree Planter

Yep, I'm tall. I know. I don't play basketball, I am 205cm and the weather is pretty much the same up here. :p

Maybe I can get a boat across Mediterranean sea? I hear there is plenty of them recently.

I have been warned about some places, but I have a knife and no sense of self preservation. But thanks.

Maybe I will just vault over La Manche.

I already have an invitation from Aussie I met in Albania, but sure! :p Besides I need to prove once again you sissies can't drink beer.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Haha, you have me there. I'm effectively a lightweight when it comes to drinking due to holding (and wanting to maintain) the record of never having been even slightly drunk. ::P: That said, I really do enjoy a good stout or dark ale. :bucket:

9. Havelock

Havelock Tree Planter

Sooo... Anyone from Montenegro? So far I have been in Serbia and Kosovo this year. So much chevap.

Mods: BlueLuigi