1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mr. JiggleSaw's and Mr. Fellere's Big Cocks. A Story of Perseverance in the Face of Adversity.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fellere825, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

There was a time that I though Fellere was dead. There was also a time that I thought Fellere was an excessively-classy person who took himself too seriously. Both of those times have passed.

10/10 It was okay, would skim the last half again- EYE JEE EN.

J-man2003 likes this.
  2. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Ah I remember when people thought I was a serious and classy guy. I was serious once. That took a while to make that image of me stick. It was a planned game my friend. I was waiting for the long troll. I got everyone's trust so I could then write shit like this and make weird jokes and have all the Lels. Hearing people's reactions was great. Especially the mumble crews'. I went from this serious guy to this complete weirdo lol. Man those were good times. The long troll is the best form of entertainment. Also since I'm a guard now I can mine craft all I want. You used to get kicked for mine crafting back in the day.

3. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

The truth finally comes out!

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

This was, ofc, the only reason to ever become a guard. The trade off was (and is) having every second person ask you where you for the furry-dildo-hat and make jokes about your name colour reminding them of the last time their dog ate all their cones and then puked all over the carpet... :bedrock:

J-man2003 and Sytoplasma like this.
  5. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

The selection process was a pretty large circle jerk. It was basically being a friend of the guys already there.

J-man2003, PUNK123 and PanduhsFTW like this.
  6. r0ber7

r0ber7 Shopkeep Stealer

Best. Post. Ever.

Forum can be closed now. Nothing can surpass this.

J-man2003 and Fellere825 like this.
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

True dat. Although I believe I might have made some of my own way as a newcomer bc of that weird IP bug back in the day; you know, the one that let people on the same IP as a guard gain their powers? Looking back, it kinda allowed me to be all "responsible" despite being the new kid on the block. I joined the old Action [!] server and had a green name. Cue lots of wtf?? from me and @Wonkyth. Then two griefers turned up, I froze them, and the rest was history (although I can't find the report I made at the time, sadface. It also has me trying to explain that I'm not a hacker even though I had a green name, haha). ::D:

J-man2003 and Fellere825 like this.
  8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

[​IMG]

9. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Used Gizoogle.

J-man2003 and Mazey like this.