1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

FIST! - Fresh Illustrated Space Travellers

Discussion in 'Social/Casual' started by Psiklaw, Dec 10, 2014.

1. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

ye cuz of your big annoyin mouth

2. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

:( )

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

wow such rooooooooodness

4. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Oh i was just being nice to you and your clan lel, i do'nt give a shit otherwise. , they are both perma banned on black death servers so :)

5. Colargolator

"Hey man, I just taunted your best buddy into griefing just for the pleasure to ban him and feel whole. Btw I'm your friend and I'm gay, let's make love together" Medieval, September 2nd 2015

6. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

nice in which way excuse me? anyway if he really griefed for no reason do yer duty, but if you just made him ragegrief, well, that's a whole other story

7. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

???? what the fuck are you saying??? I told you that two of your members are griefers, to inform you, and it suddenly turns into a "why did you force those two to grief" situation? Heeey i have nothing to do with that.

8. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

we have 2 sides of the story bruh...
    and also:
    2 of our members??? who tha second? Medieval is now jesus multiplying the people accused instead of fish and bread? and may i remind you i also stated that when i played with him on bd (more than one time) i've never seen him commit crimes, except the one of playing in an utterly nooby way?

9. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

So did you ban them or kick them atleast as you should smh

10. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

shit i burnt the popcorns

11. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Yes sorry, my fault, PenguinArcher + chickenlegs2 = 1 ; i'm so sorry.
    And again, sorry, lighting a keg in our base, plus blocking doors with platforms is a nooby mistake (joining spectator to avoid votekick too)

PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I am lying (what do i earn in return?)
    I was going to check the logs, to give you the names of others witnesses (Shen, Snowkong...) etc but it's pointless it seems.

AS I SAID: i just wanted to inform you, i did not expect to be the one to be blamed.

So, good bye, there is no need to answer because i will not read it nor answer again.

12. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

Can't read any PenguinArcher in our members, do you?

And:

1)i'm not saying chickenleg is an angel, nor that he's a biatch, due to the behavior i witnessed ingame. So it may happen something like that, just bring us full chat logs and other proofs and we'll see if our mate is a cunt or not.
    2)
    so many ways to tell us, but you choose the public one. Was your intention just to inform us?

I also don't give a shit if you won't reply but don't act like the offended one either. We are argueing about something so just say your opinion clearly, and answer my questions.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  13. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

14. Colargolator

15. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

he said what happened and that should be enough. Pretty sure chicken admit'd to it(if we go by colar's words that medieval was taunting him)

16. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

ikr

We can also say chickenleg told us he lighted a keg. Except the fact it's not really a cool action nor a smart way to react, our mate explained the reason of this to us, and it simply was medieval trolling/harassing him so much to make him rage, eventually.

I'm reporting what i heard from a side.
    So if some boi instead of going in a corner and cry like a bish, could just say something about this that would be much more appreciated

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  17. Colargolator

I am honoured to award Grey with his first FIST! medal for his intense wordplay art showcasing, good job bishe:
    Best wordplay 2015 Grey.jpg

Here is the victory meme:
    wool jesus.jpg

18. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

such honour to receive the creepiest medal i've seen on this thread so far, thank you everybody for the support :*

19. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

20. Colargolator

@Psiklaw Were iz u fgt? FIST nidz yur marijuanaut skilz to leed us 2 Uranus m9​