1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Endless authentication

Discussion in 'Help' started by Royalflesh, Aug 21, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Royalflesh

Royalflesh Catapult Fodder

Hello everyone, i have problem. When i start game from Steam, it goes endless authentication. forceupdate.bat not help me. Also, I have a problem with calling your forum with error: ERR_TIMED_OUT. So I have to use the bypass http://2ip.ru/anonim/ to approach your forum. Please help me, and sorry for bad English.

2. Royalflesh

UPD: Logs.
    Login Failed
    Authentication failed; the authentication server may not be functioning properly.

Please go to https://forum.kag2d.com or e-mail supprot@thd.vg the problem persists.
    Please include the details below: MCurl Error in getMyInfo(): Timeout was reached.

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

4. Royalflesh

1. None of these sites can not be opened without proxy
    2. Nothing in the past I did not do, the problem started the day before yesterday

5. Furai

Maybe your firewall is blocking something? What's your IP? I'll have it checked.

6. Royalflesh

Firewall is fully off. My IP is dynamic.

7. Furai

So only thing I can think of is either your ISP or router blocking these connections.

8. samsamkill4fun7

samsamkill4fun7 Horde Gibber

ive been having these problems recently to never happened before but it might be windows 10 because i just got it and i started a disscusion on steam and they have same problem and also windows 10 so does this apply to you

Edit i have fixed it by re downloading and verifying integ or just reastart pc also if you dont mind using steam when playing go into the folders through the properties and launch either the exe or the nolauncher exe. Hope this helps
    edit edit i realised what happened to mine my internet was craping its self

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    Mazey likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey