1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Archer Guide]

Discussion in 'Archer' started by DeadLord23, Mar 30, 2015.

1. DeadLord23

DeadLord23 Bison Rider

First Let's Gather some arrows and aim.
    • Your Aim will be powerful as you hold more your mouse button if you wanna shot the enemy.
    • Remember a point if the shot is critic and you need practice to learn how to shot
    • To Shot Hold Left mouse button and watch the AIM Cursor try aim little up the arrow will be powerful if you hold your left mouse button longer
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    How to Hide in grass:
    • The Most powerful way it's to choose pupkin head becuz he is the most good for this then hide in the grass enemy cannot see you when you in the grass and you're pupkin.
    • Try Climb up the tree and wait for the right moment.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    That's all hope it helps.

2. I don't think anyone has used this forum subsection for years...

You might wanna add some stuff on movement, knight combat and the like. It's still quite scrawny. If I can read it in under a 20 seconds then it isn't long enough.

Keep up the good work!

3. 3p1cL0bster

3p1cL0bster Ballista Bolt Thrower

Actualy the best is to choose a female sprite, in my opinion. Also, use offline mode to practice jump-shooting knights and practice aiming with different strength. And of course, try to hit from seemingly dificult spots. Nobody expects to get shot if you are in an "almost impossible to aim" place. That's the best advice I can give if you don't want to be a camping archer.