1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

PUG

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by unruly_boss, Sep 26, 2015.

1. unruly_boss

unruly_boss Catapult Fodder

Greetings, I am one of the founders, warriors and spiritual gurus of [PUG], and we are a leaderless, classless online based society of animal enthusiasts, specifically, dogs, and more specifically still, pugs! Although I cannot confirm if Dragons3000 is or is not a member of [PUG], I can tell you that they are not a leader, as we are completely leaderless! What I can tell you is that they are not a founder, that is for the most part certain. We are also not a newbie clan, as we are in fact confirmed for Platinum Hall of Fame :kamina:

We accept your challange to serious business, however herding pugs is no easy task. You will have to contact either myself, Young_adolf or Mr.Puggington over Steam when there is a good number of your players on and we will tell you if the same is true for us.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]PUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪРДЪPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUGPUG

eh to join to be pug, is simple and easy and not very hard. you just have to go into your options, change your clan tag to [PUG], recite our kins sacred chant while bouncing up and down, accept the changes, and then your and pug! good job! good job! who's a good boy!

Members: Puggington, Bazurk, Unruly_Boss, Young_Adolf, TOC, WieBabbu, Mr.Flames,
    Lunar, msb ;)

(As you can see, we have enough memers to be moved up the forum. Thank you for your cooperation)
    Some official stuff provided with Bazurk
    We have the topsicrit ranked system, which consists of dat
    Founder(the starters and guru's of clans, cant be changed)-Oldies (most authoritated players of clan, they have almost same rights with founders?)-PUGolders(Solders but PUG :o)-Trainees (The newbs of clan, which are in for less then month)
    The system ppl are
    Founders:Pugginton, unruly_boss, Yound_Adolf
    Oldies: Bazurk
    PUGolders:Everyone not mentioned smwhere else
    Trainees:MrFlames

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Can you please read the rules on making a thread in this section? https://forum.thd.vg/threads/clans-section-rules.21136/
    More specifically, this part of it

3. unruly_boss

Excuse me!!! But do you know how old PUG is, we have been here since the beginning of time, I would ask as an admin that you move us to the social/casual thank you very much!

4. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Make a members list and how to apply, and have your members post here. Then we'll talk about moving you to another section.
    still not older than BoW

5. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

We are better then BoW
    Actually, we are just recreating page coz we lost access to old one. :O
    I post about Im in from myself and MrFlames.
    Can we basically tell the rules are same as on old page?

6. unruly_boss

We need this one swapped out with our old one, everything has been updated to standard!

BoW tho :oops::oops::oops::oops: :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 27, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 27, 2015 ---
    bumph :r_flex::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::thumbs_up:
    :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::zchicken::zchicken::zchicken:
    :kappa::potato::kappa::potato::kappa::potato::kappa::potato::kappa::potato::kappa::potato::kappa::shad::shad::shad::shad:[​IMG]
    our toast (toastman related78787878) has several longstanding Pugs and a reference to the ritual of enpugment, you must seek the words of the ritual from one of our pugs, this is the quest you must go on to join. in regards to rules, it is thus: pugpugpugpugpug! wew pugs! no wewls pugs!

just don't get kicked out by any señor memers, because that is how Pugs keep a stranglehold on Our dicTATOrship... like it or pretend to like it and learn to hate yourself or get out buddy! :eek::ehh::left::rollseyes::thumbs_up::r_flex::B)::smug::B)::flex: <(mister precedence)
    why do we have such rules? because it is pug law! you will never know the justice unlike that of being savaged by a horde of wide eyed, violent, cuddly and handsome pugs. woof!
    2doList
    1. move pug to the formal dress section:smug::smug::smug::smug: this section is neither competitive nor social casual, it is for the gentlepugs to cordially discuss the finer topics of life in our native tongue
    and on that bomb... :mine: BOOM!
    :kamina: - unrulybull :bison: (:camping::camping:2hot4u:camping::camping:)

7. Withror

Withror Ballista Bolt Thrower

How old is this clan?

8. BarsukEughen555

Aye, at least a year

9. Withror

Withror Ballista Bolt Thrower

On a scale of 10 to 1, 10 being AG/ZEN, estimate the skill of your clan

10. BarsukEughen555

We really need to do this? xD
    1 of 0
    Including AG is 10 we'r 15 lol

11. unruly_boss

roolz:
    1: wiebabbu? wiebabbus not here. i am unruly boss and i am captain of this thread :yes: CASE CLOSED
    2: thank you, although that is more of a statement than a rule :yes: gr8 st8m8nt m8 8/8
    3: guys please stop trolling my thread asking me to obey the rules, I AM OBEY :yes: is true am obey good dog doog god
    4: all these rules are statements, there is nothing here to obey!!! :yes: am master observer
    5: this clan transcends states of both open, and closed recruiting :yes: stayin' alive, it's rule five!
    6: thankyou yes we have listed our memers and the rules are there for those who wish to see them :yes: peruse at your ocular pleaseure
    7: we begun the thread in the right place, out of the pugness of are arts. our old thread is in the forums up, why must u be big meanies and make us harangue some pups into oneposting the forum? :yes: already did it once, good enough for me :rollseyes:
    8: how can somebody who does not speak english know about this rule :yes: i am expert enlgish sprechen
    9: eh guys why not help me move this clan to somewhere special ??? <3 :yes: @AmestriStephen @Skinney @Superblackcat

:zchicken::zchicken::zchicken::zchicken::zchicken::zchicken:>RULES=420 NOSCOPED<:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:
    :food:nowadays people are curt and disorderly (also rude and demanding) to pugs, but that is not the way it always was. we once was the best bunch of people that got to say "get rekt" and do the ::): thing the most out of anyone else on the server, with regularity! it is true :rollseyes:.
    :food:we have been around long before we have been around on the forums, we have been around on the game for longer! this is also true :gold::gold_mat::gold_bullion::gold_bullion::gold_bullion::smug::gold_bullion::gold_bullion::gold_bullion::gold_mat::gold:
    :food:if you are a pug of great failure you must go somewhere else and think about your life abit before being pug anymore. pug has always valued its playerbase on skillset not in construction or combat, but the art of pugging, there is no exclusion to be pug except unless you are not very good at pugging. we will ask you to leave if you cannot into pug. this is also true and has always been the case since we decided we didnt like the first person we kicked out... is fact :wink::B):
    :food:pug won hands down in an war against all the admins at once, proving are skill actually goes up to 11/10. this too is the true :anger::ehh::eek::skull::sword::X3:
    no, really, it is

that is a list complete with burgers to be easier on the american brain. i hope now the point of the thread is much clearer, that is to say "pugs are the best yeah?" ::P:

:kamina::kamina::kamina::kamina:PUG and ZEN? true elevenenties outta tenties. :kamina::kamina::kamina::kamina:

:note::note: PY-PY-PYRASHAD! I SUMMON YOU TO MOVE THIS THREAD! :note::note:
    :shad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"This thread shall be moved, posthaste!"
    -Pyrashad, 2015AD
    [​IMG]
    also msb pls join

12. Diazepam

Diazepam Catapult Fodder

Heyo, a white-haired pug just joined the army~