1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

AGAR.IO

Discussion in 'Other games' started by ThE_HeRo, Jul 28, 2015.

?

Have you been on the leaderboard yet?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Whut's agario?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

Post tactics you use, screenshots of the leader board, things you wished were implemented in the game, and other things about agario!
    My latest records:
    AGARIO #1-2.JPG AGARIO #1.JPG

2. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

i must ask, after cell splits in a ton of small ones, because you touch some "green thing" how do you get all them together again? :oops:

3. Bint

Bint Haxor

They'll clump up back together after a little while depending on the size difference I think.

4. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

yeah got it, thanks anyways

5. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

You fcken run until they all combine together again. Note: virus.JPG The circled is bad. They are "virus"es. They have spikes on them.

dayleaf likes this.
  6. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I got frustrated with this game after playing for half an hour, making a massive thingy and dying.

ThE_HeRo likes this.
  7. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

AGARIO #1 -4.JPG COMPLETELY SMASHED MY RECORD OF TIME AND PLAYERS EATEN!

SirDangalang likes this.
  8. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

I like agor.io more. (JUMPSCARE LINK WARNING)

9. muslim_gyan

muslim_gyan Catapult Fodder

dude this my post and who delete my post -_-

10. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Tips, if anyone cares to read them (starting with the most obvious and getting more advanced):

- Small cells are super fast, large cells are slow as hell. As a result...

- ... splitting in half (Spacebar) is usually the only way to eat players and make large gains, because one half of your cell shoots out with extra speed. Just make sure before you split that your halved cell will definitely envelop your target. Otherwise you'll become very vulnerable and gain no size. Don't get overconfident!

- Your two (or more) separate cells will reform into one some time after you split. This time is short if the pieces have little mass, and long if they're bigger (it can take frigging ages if you're huge). You can also speed up the process a bit if you sit still and let the pieces stay adjacent to one another. Most of the time you'll want to run like hell from the larger cells, though.

- If you think a large cell is targeting you and planning to split and eat your face, be ready to hit Spacebar and split yourself to jump away. You might lose half of your mass, but if you don't react fast enough to do this, you might lose it all.

- The map has borders. They're invisible, but you'll know they're there when you hit them, because your cell will squish against the wall like a marshmallow between graham crackers. Avoid corners at all costs when being chased by predators. You will get eaten.

- If you want to be a sneaky bastard, you can try to lure in smaller cells by shooting out 1 or 2 little globs of mass (press W to eject a bit of mass), making them think you're feeding them. Then you can betray and devour them. Who ever said cells played fair?

- If you're smaller than a virus (green spiky thing) you can hide inside of it because logic. This is usually a good tactic to avoid getting eaten by cells larger than said virus.

- If your mass is not too high (below 133 to be exact) you can absorb a virus without esploding yourself, and it will net you 100 mass. Even if you are over 133 mass, though, and explode into pieces, your total mass will still have gone up. Viruses taste nasty, but they're still food.

- If you eject enough mass into a virus (again, pressing W ejects mass), it will shoot a piece of itself in the direction opposite from the side you shot mass in. You can essentially use viruses as weapons against extremely large cells this way, at the cost of your own mass. Use it to make the biggest, baddest cells vulnerable, then laugh while they burn.

- Your cell has metabolism; as time passes, your mass will naturally decrease. Larger cells have higher metabolism, so becoming infinitely large is pretty much impossible, and it's difficult to maintain a humongous size (especially since everyone will be trying to usurp your throne at that point). So don't feel too bad if you get big, then get rekt. Nobody can be king forever.

- Every time you eject mass (hit W) a little bit of that mass just dissipates into nothing. This means that feeding mass to someone (or back to yourself) wastes a percentage of the mass you eject. Remember this if you decide to "team up" with someone, because if you try to spam W to keep yourselves of similar size, you'll be wasting a ton of mass.

- If you're feeling especially heartless can also eat any friends you make, because screw 'em; there can only be one king of cells.

11. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

Just got this about an hour ago, I always screenshot my leaderboard hits. : AGARIO #1 -5.JPG

Nighthawk likes this.
  12. Nighthawk

That's a pretty good score right there. Nice round number too. How did you end up losing the lead? :P

13. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

Cornered by bigger person(s),forced to go through a virus, popped, got eaten. ::(:

14. Nighthawk

I know that feel... all the mass you stole fair and square from other people... the backs you stood upon to reach this point... the sacrifices of the smaller cells who fell into your grasp... all for naught.

But remember, it's not about the outcome. It's about the journey.

ThE_HeRo likes this.
  15. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Dammit, now I'm addicted to this game

SirDangalang and ThE_HeRo like this.
  16. useless fact: you can eat a virus without exploding if you are already split in 16 parts

17. Nighthawk

Norill, sacrificing his cell for science.

You will be remembered.

SirDangalang, J-man2003 and ThE_HeRo like this.
  18. eric999

eric999 Bison Rider

Y everyone so big? :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 8, 2015 ---
    :build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build::build:
    Big masses

ThE_HeRo likes this.
  19. muslim_gyan

muslim_gyan Catapult Fodder

20. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

http://prntscr.com/9hb5n0 I eventually got bored and suicided, taking 2 teamers with me in my grave >:) I ate them and gave all my mass to some random guy.

ThE_HeRo and SirDangalang like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi