1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Donald Trump/Presidential Election

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by J-man2003, Aug 29, 2015.

?

Donald Trump?

1. YES

25.0%
  2. NO

21.4%
  3. I HATE HIS HAIR

21.4%
  4. WHY DOES HE EXSIST

32.1%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

What are your thoughts on the presidential election? Is Donald Trump a total idiot? Should Hillary Clinton be running for president or in jail?

2. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

#deeznuts2016

3. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Well said my friend, well said

4. Brine

Brine Horde Gibber

Even though I think Trump is a bad choice/silly/whatever in the context of the last 60 or so years he definitely would be far from the worst president we had. I mean we had Nixon, literally Nixon as our president for a while. Think about how crazy that is. We had old Bush Junior for 8 years and in 2008 we nearly had McCain. So to be fair to Trump I think I would choose him over somebody like Richard Nixon or McCain or Mitt Romney etc.

Sytoplasma and J-man2003 like this.
  5. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Donald Trump is this election's Mitt Romney, everyone is making fun of him. Honestly I am uninterested in politics because I find that the US Government is slightly corrupt, (no, I don't mean as in the government is the Illuminati) proof for this is that most politicians Don't really fill what the job description should be.

Sytoplasma likes this.
  6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

BUMP, i think bernie sanders has some of the best policies but after reading some of his points here: https://berniesanders.com/issues/racial-justice/ i became conflicted because he is very ignorant and lame. I dont see how you can claim the govt is racist because 1 group of people get arrested more than another. I could complain about him more but i think i added enough for my bump :3

7. #garrison2016

8. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

It's not the police's fault that African American parents are bad, in a lot of those cases the African American attacked first... what else is the police officer supposed to do?

Honestly, even though I like democratic beliefs more than republican beliefs (both parties have questionable leaders/beliefs...) I think Trump is everyone's best bet, I mean you have Hillary who doesn't support abortion, (the parent owns the baby when he/she is instead her body, and the parent may go through trouble if the baby was to be born, also the last thing America needs is a higher population...) that one freaking Alaskan governor who doesn't know jack, and then a few others that I'm too lazy to read about.

#trump2016

But like I said Trump has a ton of memes and everyone is making fun of him... still he isn't as bad as mr mittens romney.

To be honest I want Obama to stay in office, he's the best :(.

9. PUNK123

What did Obama do good?

It is very well known that population is not out of control in developed countries for several reasons(and we arent overpopulated in the slightest.) America is so large we could all live comfortable in the state of texas(i think i remember hearing that the entire us population could fit into a large city but to be safe ill say texas :3). All this garbage about overpopulation is just bs and even if our population was rising out of control it wouldnt harm us(because of our size and with more people there will be more job opportunities in health care, schooling, etc). My problem with Hillary Clinton is that she is literally the worst politician ive never had the displeasure of watching. Her 2008 stances are completely different from her 2016 stances and it isnt because she changed her mind. She is changing her stances for public opinion and to gain the support of liberal democrats. She also rubbed me the wrong way with when she insulted other politicians for their poor choices for woman on the 10 dollar bill (then she dodged the question herself). I dont like Bernie sanders but he has some good progressive ideals, he doesnt flip flop like most, and he actually has values(supporting lgbt rights in the 80's i believe back when it wasnt cool)

10. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

I actually compiled a list of things Obama did that was good, he helped in the killing of Osama Bin Laden, had more people on healthcare in his term than any other president in the past. (even when America is recovering from a recession) etc.

Though America isn't overpopulated, the whole world is as a whole. Which makes sense, human reproduction works similar cellular reproduction ( 1, 2, 4, 8, etc.) so of course the population is going to get larger and larger. This is the reason for world hunger, the balance of supply/demand is offset, it's just in first/second world countries there aren't any problems since most of the good/healthy food and supplies go there anyways. So any population decrease is actually quite a treat in perspective of the world as a whole. I'm still against the idea of contrails.

11. PUNK123

Let me correct you. The CIA did basically everything in the finding and killing of Osama Bin Laden(unless you count barrack telling them to "go get him"as helpful). Then there is healthcare which i guess is a plus.

The solution to world population isnt less 1st world people, but more. I dont mean to say that America should start growing its population, but that helping 3rd world countries is the solution.

J-man2003 likes this.
  12. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

13. Guitrz

Guitrz Arsonist

Brazillian president is investing in ways to store wind. Suck it americans.

J-man2003 and Canadian98 like this.
  14. Withror

Withror Ballista Bolt Thrower

Trump is a moron. No immigrants=no tacos WAKE UP AMERICA

J-man2003 and InsaneMTL like this.
  15. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

I hate Mexican food...

But a lot of Trump's arguments and policies I still don't agree with.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 16, 2015 ---
    How would storing wind in any way help your country? Also the physics behind that is silly, you can store the elements, but the energy they hold will be diluted. Wind originates from uneven heating on the Earth's surface, I can't think of a way to store that without having to use extra resources, and granted I don't see why it would be helpful

PUNK123 likes this.
  16. Guitrz

Guitrz Arsonist

I was joking... it's a reference to a speech she did on the matter... I can't into comedy

Withror and J-man2003 like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi