1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Forum donations

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

ThE_HeRo likes this.
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

3. YoungBL

YoungBL Reigning Supreme Donator

I donated late. But I need that ribbon c:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Checking now.

5. darlanlogin

darlanlogin Gaijin in the world of kag Donator

well i have donated but i dont see my ribbon :( . can ya check it for me?

6. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I see it me :p

7. Need a One Too!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Doneskies.

9. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Do i need to tell something for you add my donator ribbon ? or it will be added automatically ?

10. You might as well ask.

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

Due to people wanting to keep their ribbon after their perks have expired the ribbon has to be added manually. You should see yours now.

Snake19 likes this.
  12. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

This is slightly off-topic, but it's related to custom titles. I remember a deal that anyone who could make it to 1k posts while maintaining at least a 1:1 like-to-post ratio would earn a free custom title. This offer still stands, right?

At my current rate, I'm set to hit 1k posts with well over a 2:1 ratio, sometime before my 4th anniversary of joining KAG. It's been a long, difficult road, filled with ups and downs and triple lutz backflips, but I look forward to that day--that day when I am freed from the shame of being notable, but not notable enough. (Everyone else on that list has a special title.)

DragonUnitedtm and Hella like this.
  13. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

If that deal is for realsies, then yes please. I'm with Para here, just a little way behind and waiting to see what happens.

DragonUnitedtm likes this.
  14. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I found proof that this deal was given to @thebonesauce :

15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Pretty sure I'd be in the same category, as no-one brought this up before. Maybe FBB can change my title to something more apt, but, in the meantime, I'm supporting you, but from a safe distance.

DragonUnitedtm and ParaLogia like this.
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron

I remember that there used to be a usergroup promotion clause that granted the ability to change one's title, but looking now it seems to have been lost somewhere along the way.

Actually, I've been eyeing off re-vamping/updating how points, titles, and trophies work for some time now, so maybe this is as good a point as any to ask whether free access to a custom title at that point is a good/okay/fair thing? I mean, I do feel that rewarding long term quality members with something is a good thing, but it kinda takes some of the flair away from donating. Anyone have any thoughts? Would people just like to see the "gets custom title after 1000+ posts @1:1 ratio" or should that be tweaked (or, perish the thought, removed)?

17. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I forget who it was, but someone told me to talk to Kouji about it, and at the time he said it could only be done one time so I had to stick with it.

18. ParaLogia

I think it's a good/okay/fair thing.

Obione5256 likes this.
  19. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

hope this still helps!

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

Indeed. Merci.

butterscotch likes this.