1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Project Zomboid!

Discussion in 'Other games' started by DarkDragonBoy, Sep 30, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. DarkDragonBoy

DarkDragonBoy Haxor

I am currently looking for someone to play Project Zomboid with...
    The only thing that is required of you is being English and living in England. This is just because of lag.
    You also must know how to play it :P

Steam:dragonboynic (picture with a fat cat)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

I have project zomboid, steam name is vamist, although i am a noob and I can hardly come on due to school work, or facebook rolfs

3. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

Have the game but live in the United States :QQ::QQ::QQ:

4. DarkDragonBoy

DarkDragonBoy Haxor

Thats all good as long as you can play for some days...
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 30, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 30, 2015 ---
    We can try to see if it lags like hell if ya want... just not at this time. as it is night here...

5. wish i had it

6. DarkDragonBoy

DarkDragonBoy Haxor

*Poke* No one got the game that lives in Europe?

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I have bad experiences with this game. @SAcptm burnt down our house and my shoe-and-gold collection after I fell out of a window, and then I fell out of the place where the window used to be after the wreckage stopped smouldering.

He's a godawful house-husband.

Graver and Vamist like this.
  8. Bruno-Brazuka

Bruno-Brazuka Base Burner

Project zomboid <3 my record surviving was 5 months.
    Killed by zombie bite :'(
    Its a good game to play with friend or friends :v
    Because they will loot some good stuffs and u can kill them and get this stuff for you :v
    Im kidding :v dont be evil and survive together kidz :v
    And im this kinda of player ... really x)

9. DarkDragonBoy

DarkDragonBoy Haxor

Damn. One way to die :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2015 ---
    Add me on steam! we can play sometime...

10. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

I was cooking some bacon in the oven for Hella to enjoy, when he falls out of a goddamn window somehow. As the group doctor I of course rushed to his aid to stop the bleeding, and took him to the medical bathroom to fix up his broken legs. Not to toot my own horn, but frankly my surgical work is nothing short of miraculous and his life is totally saved. In the meantime, however, the bacon clearly begins to burn and the kitchen catches fire while we're still in surgical mode in the bathroom. I exit the bathroom to see the entire house on fire, rush through the flames into the kitchen to turn off the oven (as a heroic gesture at least) while cowardly Hella starts gathering useless trinkets and old shoes to save from the blaze.

When I finally make it outside the house, still on fire, I see that Hella has begun telling the rest of the group how its all my fault the house is on fire, and I am immediately executed by @Rocinante with a shotgun.

This incredible display of ingratitude and deception has caused a rift between us that will never heal.

Graver likes this.
  11. Hella

Especially since I didn't get to save any of my trinkets, despite your cleverly conceived lies. I was the only one to save anything of value, i.e., myself, along with the majority of our medical supplies, whereas you just managed to set yourself on fire. My calm, collected response, plus my emergency equipment bags, held for just this occasion, provided the essentials for survival in the harsh Kentucky wilderness.
    After saving so much stuff, how was I thanked? I was abandoned as you all scurried off to the other side of the world, leaving me to hobble after you guys with my broken limb, over encumbered with medical equipment, for miles and miles as the undead snapped at my heels.
    When I arrived, you hadn't made much progress, and then you all got eaten. Typical.

Graver likes this.
  12. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I got PZ last year but haven't played it much. If somebody is willing to teach me I would gladly join your server. English is not my mother tongue.

13. DarkDragonBoy

DarkDragonBoy Haxor

@Hella @SAcptm @8x
    We should all play sometime!
    8x i could teach you the basics. im no master myself...

14. Hella

The last time I tried to run PZ on my mac it didn't work, I haven't tried again recently.

15. DarkDragonBoy

DarkDragonBoy Haxor

Mods: BlueLuigi