1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Yes, for a week. I've asked in my status if someone wants to meet up.

2. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

hello my fellow KAG players! this is my first post, so yeah, not really sure what to say. I have around 200 hours of KAG play experience (none of which was on classic). spent a lot of those 200 hours not really taking the game to seriously, so don't expect me to be any good. First discovered KAG and THD when I was on steam and saw a game that really caught my attention, King Arthurs Gold, the most enjoyable game that I have played (and still playing) to this date. I am a tech junky, so if anyone has any tech related questions, give me a buzz.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hello and welcome! Please make yourself at home here in our bubbly (read: fractious & opinionated) community. If you're a techie then you might find our Help or Community Dev sections of interest.

Hope to see you around more. ::):

4. And that is how you keep people in the community. I think this thread needs more FBB to make the new ones stay.

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Well, to be fair, it's not like it takes a shiny red name to be friendly and welcoming. Plus, a lot of other who're normally part of the welcome wagon are currently on break (@Joiken is away camping, I believe).

6. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

I agree!!! Love it when people are nice to you.

7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Welcommeeee to the forums. Hope to see you in game. What timezones?

8. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

I will be in game basiclly every weekend :) (any time really).

9. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Doing some work at Weta Workshop down in Wellington, will be returning late next week ::):

10. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I'm back. :B):

And did you add :potato: based off a post of mine? Because I made a post talking about his face and half naked bod a long long time ago.

11. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

12. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

We shall now refer to Potatobird as lord full homo the 2nd, for giving us the amazing :potato:

Lol so glad Duplolas is back :D.

I liked his old pineapple avatar for some reason... it was surreal.

13. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Welcome back Duplolas, I was worried the forums were getting too boring for a bit.

14. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

With PUNK123? pffft

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

Sounds p cool, @Solaris. Have fun and let us know how it went! ::):

wb, @Duplolas you scary man you. <3

16. Dragonop

Dragonop Catapult Fodder

Hi I'm new to the community, I found the game when classic was the only game version to play, hehe.
    I will be playing in servers mostly at night (UTC/GMT -3 hours), hope to have a great time with you guys :chicken:

17. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

18. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Welcome! :3

19. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Welcome @Dragonop to the forums! If you have any questions, peek around the beginner box here, or feel free to send a message to one of the moderators

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

So, assuming you're not from Greenland, that makes you from South America. Which country? We've quite a few from that part of the globe (for example, there're quite a few Brazilians on the forums). ::):

Mods: Gurin