1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Jul 25, 2014.

1. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

What server? US? EU? AUS? (Though, I doubt aus).

2. veronartdoob

veronartdoob Haxor

Another impersonation report to Supertin123, but this time with a friend DatNob, I'm so bored with this guy:rektlord: 2015-10-28_00003.jpg

3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

To be fair, that's not impersonation. That's just them being mean to you.

4. veronartdoob

veronartdoob Haxor

I was thinking about it 10 min ago, so i want report him for insulting?he always do it, he started to do it in black death servers, but thread was forgotten,i have a screenshot being votekicked by his team for griefer using my name

5. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Well there's nothing we can do based off of the screenshot right now. If they do that in-game while an admin was on, you could ask the admin to warn them. And if either of them griefed, then you could record and report them properly.

In any case, Supertin123 is already on our "watch out" list.

6. veronartdoob

veronartdoob Haxor

ok, thanks

7. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

I'm not sure why, but I've been banned on the official CTF No 2 for whatever reason.
    I'd be glad to be given a reason, because the ban seems to have happened out of nowhere to me.

8. cameron

cameron THD Team THD Team Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

It may have been a ping ban, they are short and inadequately explained by the GUI.
    Are you able to get on now?

9. SillyenglishKniggit

SillyenglishKniggit Catapult Fodder

Hi, I was banned from official EU 5 or something like that.

The admin said I should change my username.
    I said; Why? Then I was kicked.

Not very nice behaviour. What kind of people you have there doing this? I payed for this game, and I expect not to be kicked for no reason.

edit---

It seems he only kicked me out. Anyway, I'm still appalled of this kind of behaviour.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  10. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

What was your nickname? Or, can you provide the chat logs?

11. SillyenglishKniggit

Thank you sir, but I let him go this time, for it was only a kick, not ban.
    But I'll keep my eye on him from now on.

12. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

May I ask who it was?

13. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

And can we ask what your nickname was?

14. Potatobird

...Right.

I have logs of you going around with the name "HolocaustDidntHappen", so I'm assuming that's what the admin asked you to change. This is not unreasonable, we don't want people like you trying to start fights / get people upset for the hell of it.

I realize that Silly is just playing dumb and probably don't deserve a response but I don't think the admin's actions were unreasonable at all.

Please do not use that name or any other purposefully inflammatory name in the future.

15. SillyenglishKniggit

It is my steam user name and I will not change it because of some political nazis want to ban people for having "wrong" ideas or names. That is how you approach totalitarian dystopia. There is no such thing as thoughtcrime or thoughpolice. Nazis and communists sure had. and todays society is approaching it very fast.
    Words can't hurt you, if they do, please don't use internet.

I find constant "allahu acbar" and "praise satan" messages and flaming mildly annoying, but I don't accuse or judge people.

16. Potatobird

You'll notice I didn't say anything about "wrong speech." The problem here is that you're being purposefully inflammatory, that is, you only name yourself HolocaustDidntHappen in order to upset people and inspire arguments. Nobody likes it when half the people in a server are standing around and complaining/arguing in chat, nobody except you anyway.

We try to maintain a positive environment on the servers for people to play the game. It is a video game, it is not a political forum. Inflammatory speech has its place but the official kag servers are not that place.

This was a clarification and it's the last time I'll reply to you. Change your nick, and enjoy the game.

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

@SillyenglishKniggit
    You know, or don't and keep getting kicked by our sever admins for refusing to comply with a reasonable request. Your choice.

18. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Why is there 2 us challenge servers and only one eu challenge server? That's discrimination!

offtopic
    man i love how all these idiots fall for that HolocaustDidntHappen provocation so easily

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Honestly, I don't really care whether you're getting lulz at our expense or not. Our admins are charged with keeping the peace on the official servers and if that makes asking people quit trolling/shitting (and kicked them when they fail to comply) necessary then so be it.

#pristinejimmies #zerorustled #makemeasandwich

20. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

no, not admins, i mean how people that play on servers fall to the provo adn start a flamewar with him